Chapter 1- But I Love You

CELINE'S POV:

"OMG!!! GABE LET GO OF MY ARM. LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Pulling and tugging away from Gabe

Gabe:" NO, but baby I love you don't leave me"

" All you think about is that band of yours and you don't even give a shit about me"

I could feel myself getting teary

Gabe: " Babe that's not true"

" Proove it" I said with my arms crossed

He pulls me in and kisses me softly on my lips and I couldn't resist, I kept kissing him until someone walked in.

Dalton:" What's going on in here" *sees celine and gabe kissing* "oh never mind I'm going to leave now"

I softly pulled away from Gabe and giggled. Even though I love Gabe it doesn't feel right. I hold Gabe's hand and intertwine our hands and walk to the kitchen where everyone was eating breakfast without us.

"Gee thanks for the invite" I said sarcastically

Dalton: "Well, I came to get you guys but you seemed kind of busy"

He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows hike I just stood there blushing. I looked at Gabe and he was giggling

Dana: "So how are we gonna spend our free day"

Dalton: "Lets go shopping I need to eyeliner and nail polish"

"Ya, pleaaaaasssseeee. You guys are performing at CityWalk again and I need a new outfit"

Everyone laughed but I didn't understand why.

Cole: "Sure why not just someone go get Will, who knows what he's doing in his room"

Dana: " he's probably talking to Ashley" *rolls his eyes* (Will's girlfriend)

"I'll go get him"

Gabe: "Let me come with you"

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands and we started walking upstairs leaving the trail of oooooo sounds the boys made.

WILL'S POV:

Will: "Ok baby I love you talk to you later"

I hung up the phone and set it on the table next to my bed while trying to find a shirt to wear when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

Celine: "Santa"

"YAY! Have I been a good boy" I said playing along an opening the door.

Celine: " We're gonna go to the mall soon you wanna come"

"Sorry I can't I promised Ashley I would spend the day with her"

Celine: "Oh it's fine, well you have fun"

She left and I went back to looking for my shirt

CELINE'S POV:

"Well he's not coming, he's too busy with Ashley"

Everyone rolls their eyes.

Cole: "Well we can't let that ruin our day. We'll just have fun with our him"

Dalton: "To the car we go"

I went to the car with Gabe. He sat in the drivers seat an I sat next to him with Dana, Cole, and Dalton in the back.

Gabe: "Next stop the mall"

He said then kissed my cheek

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I suck at writing stuff like this so please comment. It would really help thanks <3. I hope you guys like it so far.