Chapter 9- Party Time

I walk in and there is a party for me. Everyone of my friends are there even my sister. I said hi to everyone then I got my party started. I started dancing with Ashley and some other girls when i heard the microphone. 

Eben:" 1st of all Happy Birthday Celine, 2nd lets get the boys out here."

There was cheering and the voys came out and sang some songs. Then they did a cover of my favorite song by Justin TImberlake, Summer Love. After they came down and we started to dance together. After a while people started to sing happy birthday and I turned around and saw Ashley holding a cake that said Happy Birthday Celine and had 16 candles on it. I made a wish and blew out my candles. 

We started dancing some more and then a slow song came on. I saw both Cole and Gabe coming in from both directions so i just pulled in Dalton and started to dance with him.

" Sorry i didn't know what to do i could see Cole and Gabe coming torwards me"

Dalton: "oh its ok" 

We danced together until the songs got faster. I was dancing with the boys and Ashley until another slow song started.Great. Someone grabbed my wrist gently and turned me around.

Cole:" I'm not gonna let you try avoiding me again" I giggled and started to dance with him.

He grabbed me around the waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I tucked my head into his chest and we kept dancing. After the song, Cole and I went to the back yard and sat down on a bench together and started to talk.

Cole: " Happy Birthday"

" Thanks so much"

Cole: " Celine can I tell you something"

"Sure"' 

Cole: " I'd liked you a long time now and that kiss the other day was something i have never felt before and please tell me you felt the same way"

" I have to admit that kiss was amazing but i just broke up with Gabe and you guys are like bestfriends I can't do that to him" 

He just nodded and walked away. Why do I feel like I'm breaking everyones heart including mine.

I walk back into the house and dance a little more. People were starting to leave one by one. After everyone left I ran to the table full of presents.

"PRESENT TIMEEEEEEEEE" Everyone laughed and came to where I was I opened every single one of them. There was everything from gift cards to clothes to beauty products, Everyone helped me take everything upstairs to my room. 

"Thanks for everything" They left my room and i chaned into my pjs and then I heard a knock on the door, I opened it.

Cole; " You forgot this one" he handed me a small bag that i didnt open. I opened it they were these diamond earings that i always wanted.

"OMG! Thanks Cole how did you know I wanted these?" 

Cole:" You mentioned it to Gabe ince and i still remembered"

"Thanks so much" I hugged him and he kissed me cheek and I looked at him, he kissed me but I didn"t pull away I just let it happen. I didnt want to let go but I had to before any one saw.

Cole:" Goodnight"

"Thanks again for the earings"

I closed the door softly and slide down. Could this be happening? Am I falling for Cole?