Chapter 6- Please Don't Leave Me

--Week Later--

CELINE'S POV

I was sitting at the table with cole eating breakfast while everyone was getting ready when Will came up to us.

Will: "I gave you two a week and you didn't say anything now it my turn"

I started to cry "Please Will, don't I love him to much to let him go"

Will: "I gave you a week and you didn't tell him so I will"

"NO PLEASE WILL DONTTT" he ignored me and went upstairs and I sat down and started to cry. Cole came over and hugged me. To admit it actually felt good.

Gabe: "HE DID WHAT"

I started to cry more. Gabe started to rush downstairs mad. He pushed me away and went straight to Cole and punched him in the face. I started to cry more. Cole was on the floor with a bloody nose.

"STOP!" I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door and started crying. I heard a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY"

Gabe: "Babe it's me" I open the door.

Gabe:"Is what Will told me true"

"Well yes, but I can explain"

Gabe: "How could you do this to me"

"It just happened. Gabe I love you, no one else"

Gabe:"If you really did you wouldn't have let him kiss you. You know what we're over"

"GABE NO PLEASE PLease please" he didn't listen he just stormed out the door. I started to cry, then I felt and arm around me. It was cole he just sat there hugging me and I can see him still bleeding.

"I'm so sorry"

Cole:" No it's ok trust me"

"You sure" he nodded and we heading down stairs to get ice for Cole when we a knock on the door. Will went to answer it. It was Ashley

Will: "Hi baby" and he kisses her on the cheek

Ashley: "What just happened I saw Gabe running away" Will made a strange face and looked at me. I started to cry and cry an I just felt someone hugging me I knew it was cole.

Dana:"What's going on I was trying to sle-- OMG, Cole your bleeding. Celine why are you crying" I ran and hugged him and explained everything to everyone. They didn't blame Gabe for getting mad.

"Well I think it's officially over"

"No,it's not" everyone said

GABE'S POV

I can't believe her kissed her. Cole out of all people, he knew I loved her. I went to the park to get my mind off things where I saw Dalton walking around. He saw me and came up to me.

Dalton: "What's wrong bro"

"I broke up with Celine. I found out Cole kissed her" I started to cry

Dalton: "Sorry bro, well I'm going to go home" I nodded and he left.

A couple hours later, it got really late so I went home to talk to Celine to try to make things better. I walk in and I see Cole an Celine cuddled together watching TV.

"REALLY CELINE, I thought you loved me. I can't believe I was going to give you another chance"

Celine: "Gabe no, you got it all messed up he was just helping me feel better after you left me"

"Ya sure, Celine we are officially done" she burst into tears and so did I but I quickly ran to my room so she wouldn't see.

CELINE'S POV

I can't believe he just did that. I burst into tears. It took me a couple minutes till I realized I was in Cole's arms. I looked up and I saw him staring at me. He leaned in and kissed me but this time I didn't let go, no I couldn't let go, it felt right. Cole and I where watching TV when I fell asleep in his arms.