Chapter 16- Officially Over

COLES POV

Gabe put out his arm and opened his arm. It was a key chain.

Gabe "Here"

He was really quiet and Celine walked towards him picked up the key chain and threw it in the trash can. A tear rolled down both of their faces. Gabe turned around and left and Celine left went to her room and closed the door.

I had no idea what just happened . I wanted to go ask them but it looked like they didn't want anyone to talk to.

I took the heart shaped keychain out of my trash can it said Celine + Gabe on the back it said forever and always 1.15.13.

I threw the keychain back into the trash can and walked downstairs and sat at the table in the kitchen with my hands on face face.

Dana: "What just happened up there"

"I have no idea"

GABE'S POV

Well it's officially over. I can't believe it. I thought the whole Irene thing would work but it didn't. I'm so stupid. UGHHHH.

I had to leave the house. I couldn't bare seeing anyone. Especially Celine.

I grabbed my jacket and rushed to my car.

Will: "Where r u going"

I ignored him then started driving. I had no idea where I was going. I just kept speeding up and driving.

BOOM

I blacked out.

Next thing I know I was in the hospital. I opened my eyes and saw the nurse there.

"WHAT HAPPENED?? WHERE AM I??"

Nurse: "Please calm down. You were speeding and ran a red light. Another car hit your side of the car. You broke your left femur and wrist."

CELINE'S POV

I was in my room crying my eyes out. It was over and it was official. I was happy with Cole but there is a small part that is devastated.

I heard Dalton yelling in the background.

Dalton-" WHERE IS HE. WHY?. WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE"

He hung up the phone

Dalton: " EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE GABE'S IN THE HOSPTIAL. HE GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT"

Was it my fault. Did I cause him to get in the accident ? I grabbed my jacket and came out if my room. Cole hugged me and held my hand and we walked to the car. Dana was in the car with Courtney, Will, Ashley, and Dalton.

We walked into the hospital room I saw Gabe with a cast on his arm and leg. He had scratches all over his face. I started to cry. Courtney and Cole took me out of the room.

"I caused that. It's my fault."

Cole: "Babe no it's not"

Courtney: "Just relax please. It just happened its no ones fault."

Everyone was leaving.

Ashley: "The nurse said visiting is over"

"Wait can I say one more thing it won't take more then a second"

The nurse nodded. I walked towards Gabe.

"I'm so sorry" I saw his eyes slowly open. He kissed me. I was so suprised so I just turned around and left. I hope no one saw.

Cole: "You ok?" I nodded

Ashley and Courtney came and hugged me.

Dalton: "Can we please go do something that will clear all of our minds"