Chapter 14- Did He Just Do That

COURTNEY'S POV

We held each others hand and started to walk until we reached the park. Dana opened the basket he had and put out the blanket and food. It had cheeses and starwberries an stuff like that.

Dana: "Finally some time alone with my girl"

I kissed him and he gently grabbed my face. Then randomly the sprinklers turned on. We got up gathered our stuff and started to run. We got home and everyone was watching TV or on their phones.

Dana: "Hey were back"

Dalton:" That was fa... Why are you wet?"

" We were at the park and the sprinklers turned on."

Everyone burst out laughing. I went upstairs changed and came down with everyone else. I sat down next to Dana and we watched what ever the others were watching.

After a while everyone got hungry so we ordered pizza. We ate it and then started to watch a movie. We watched Taken 2 but I fell asleep after a while.

I felt someone moving so I woke up.

Dana:" Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you"

"It's fine" I kissed him on the cheek and went upstairs.

*MORNING*

GABE'S POV

I got up and went downstairs. I saw Cole and Celine kissing on the couch. I couldn't take it any more I have been hiding my feelings for about a week. I got so mad that I got up punched Cole's arm.

Cole: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"

"CELINE I KNOW YOUR JUST DATING HIM TO MAKE ME JELOUS AND ARE YOU HAPPY IT WORKED"

Celine: "THAT'S NOT TRUE. I NEVER SAW YOU WHEN WE WERE DATING AND COLE I BECAME BEST FRIENDS SO IF THIS IS ANYONE'S FAULT IT'S YOURS"

Cole: "She broke up with you. Bro you to understand that."

"I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY FINE. THAT YOUR A HUGE BITCH. I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS MAN"

Celine: "YOU KNOW WHAT IM ACTUALLY HAPPY I BROKE UP WITH YOU. YOUR SO INCONSIDERATE."

CELINE'S POV

I have no idea what Gabe was thinking at the moment I knew dating Cole was a bad idea but I did truly love him.

Gabe:" IM INCONSIDERATE REALLY ??? YOUR THE ONE THAT DATES MY BEST FRIEND 4 DAYS AFTER OUR BREAK UP"

I broke down into tears I couldn't believe Gabe was acting like that. Cole came and put his arms around me.

Cole: " ARE YOU HAPPY. YOU MADE HER CRY. IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA FIX SOMETHING YOU WERE WRONG"

Gabe turned around went back to his room and slammed the door. I started to cry harder.

Cole: "It's ok Celine he just lost his mind. You have me now and it's gonna be better now"

I didn't say anything I just kissed him cause I felt safe in his arms and his lips on mine. It was like it was just us in the world and everyone was gone.

Will: "What's going on I heard yelling"

Cole: "Its fine Gabe just lost his mind"

Ashley came over and hugged me.

Ashely: "Don't worry about it he's just mad that he lost an amazing girl like you and he's jealous that Cole won you over"

I hugged all of them and headed to my room where I saw Courtney and Dana in there.

Courtney: "What just happened"

I explained what happened to them and I started to cry again. They both hugged me.

Dana: "I'm gonna go talk to Gabe."

"Ok"

DANA'S POV

I felt bad for Celine she didn't do anything wrong. I just need to see why Gabe did that.

I knocked on his door.

Gabe: "GET AWAY"

"Dude it's just me open the door" he opened the door and I went it.

"What just happened"

Gabe: "I couldn't take it anymore. I spent almost a week watching Cole all over MY girl."

" But she's not yours anymore you need to understand that."

Gabe: "I know I feel bad for doing what I did. I'm gonna go apologize"

"not now they are both mad and confused give it some time."

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I'm almost up to 100 reads. I can't believe you guys are actually reading my story. I feel like it's not really good right now. I'm open to any suggestions so please comment. Love you guys <3