Chapter 3- Oh No He Didn't

He turned me around then kissed me. I quickly pulled away to process what just happened. That was some kiss no one has never made me feel like the way he did. No Celine don't think like that you have Gabe and he loves you and you love him.

Cole: "I'm so sorry that shouldn't have happened"

I was still standing there in shock. Celine move or say something before he thinks your dead. He started walking away.

"Cole, wait"

He turned around and I kiss him softly and passionately. I pulled away after I realized what I did and ran to my room and locked the door.

COLE'S POV:

Why did I just do that even more important why did she kiss me back. Anyways it was amazing I have never felt this way in my life. I felt a small tingle inside me and I don't know it was special. I hope no one saw especially Gabe. He can't find out or else he would kill me

CELINE'S POV

I woke up the next morning and wore my blue jean shorts with a my navy Hollister sweater. I put on some lip gloss and eyeliner and went downstairs. Oh great the two people I was afraid to see.

Gabe:"Hi beautiful" he kissed me on the cheek and I sat down next to him

Cole had this weird expression on his face when he saw me but u tried ignoring it but he kept looking at me.

Gabe went upstairs just leaving me and cole together.

"We can't tell him what happened last night" he could tell I was pretty serious

Cole: " I know why would I he's one of my closest friends"

We saw Gabe come down the stairs so we quickly stopped talking

Gabe: "What were you guys whispering about"

"Oh nothing we were talking about the movie we watched after you guys left to sleep besides we didn't want to wake the other boys" I hope he can't tell that I'm lying.

Gabe: "Well babe I'm going to take somewhere very special tonight after we shoot that video for our new song today"

Cole: "YOU GUYS GET UP EBEN WANTS US TO MEET HIM AT SOME PLACE IN A HOUR SO GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP"