Chapter 10- Reunited

I barely slept last night. The thought of me liking Cole kept going to my head Is it possible. But it's too soon I broke up with Gabe 3 days ago.

Yesterday I was told that we were going to the beach so I got up and got ready. I wore washed out shorts with a diamond print crop top and flip flops. I did my hair then went downstairs.

"OMG COURTNEY IS THAT YOU"

Courtney:"OMG CELINEEEE"

I ran and hugged her so tight I missed her. We been best friends since elementary school. But then I had to move because my dad got a new job in California.

"How long has it been"

Courtney:" 3 whole stinken years"

I hugged her again and saw Dana staring at her.

DANA'S POV:

That girl was so pretty. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. I couldn't help but stare. Dalton hit me in the shoulder so I can snap out of it.

Cole: "Is everyone ready to go to the beach"

Celine: "Ya, can Courtney come?"

I hoped they said yes.

Dalton: "Sure, but you guys would need to squeeze there isn't much room, we need to pick of Ashley"

Celine: "I'll just take Courtney to the guest room and we will be right down"

I was quiet this whole time because I know if I said something it would come out wrong.

COURTNEY'S POV

When I walked into the house there was this one guy tht caught my eye. He was really quiet for some reason. He was wearing a shirt that said Yolo on it, so I decided to change into my Yolo crop top and shorts.

I walked to the guest room with Celine.

" Hey who was the guy in the Yolo shirt and IM5 SnapBack."

Celine: "Oh that's Dana. He's 15 like you"

"He's really cute"

Celine: "Does someone have a witto crush on witto Dana"

I giggled "I barely know him"

She laughed then left. I changed and went back downstairs. I felt like everyone was staring.

Dalton: " Hey Dana you guys match"

" I guess we do"

He blushed. Did he like me?

Dana: "That's funny"

Will: "HURRY UP WE NEED TO GO GET MY GIRLLLL"

Cole: "Calm down we're going"

Gabe: "Ok so lets go"

-- 15 minutes later--

We got to the beach. Celine introduced to Ashley and then we laid out our towels and tanned. The boys went down to the water while we talked.

Ashley and Celine filled me in with the whole Cole and Gabe story. Wow that girl got herself in a huge mess.

While we were talking the guys came from behind us and dumped water on us.

Celine: "DALTONNNN"

Ashely: "WILLLLLLL"

We all got up and started to chase them. We ran around, talked, and had fun the whole time.

At night we sat around a fire making s'mores and singing. Te guys had wonderful voices.

It was getting late so we went home.

DANA'S POV

Wen we went home the girls went upstairs to change into something comfortable.

Will: "Ok spill. I know you like Courtney."

Dana: "Huh how?"

Will: "The way you look at her"

Dana: "She's just really pretty, funny, and did I mention pretty. Please don't tell the other guys I don't want everyone to know."

Will: "Ya sure" he was turning to leave.

"Wait will"

Will: " uh huh"

"Do you think I should ask her out"

Will: "It's up to you"

I gave it a lot of thought.

The girls came back downstairs and I went and grabbed Celine."

"Celine I need you to help me"

Celine: "Let me guess you like Courtney"

"Wait how'd you know"

Celine: "The way you look at her. It's ok she likes you too"

"Really? I kinda wanna ask her out"

Celine: "Go ahead she is single and ready to mingle. But don't do it know do it tomorrow in a cute way. Ill help"

"Thanks so much"

Celine: "No prob now lets go back before people suspect things"

-----------------------------------

(A/N) this wasn't one if my best chapters. I've officially experienced writers block I have no idea what to right. Please help me out.