Chapter 21- RDMAs

I woke up and Coles arm was still wrapped around me. I turned to face him. He opened his eyes and they met mine.

Cole: "Hi" he smiled and kissed my lips

I just smiled and we got up. I didn't bother changing because I had to change in like a couple hours for the RDMAs.

I went downstairs and the guys were running over the song. The girls were on the couch watching them.

Will: "That was like really flat"

They all made a pissed off face.

Cole: "Say you don't buy how hard I'm gonna try . Ill never give up gonna change your mind"

"With a little romance and maybe you'll find that now I'm gonna make you show"

They all stop and just look at me coming down the stairs.

"Hi"

Dalton: "Hey now come here and run this with us"

I laugh and we start singing.

All: "I don't wanna stay away for another second baby. Let me let me say everything. Your the only worth fighting for. And I won't throw my promises away. I don't wanna stay away. I don't want nobody but you"

"And if I have to live, in a lifetime with out all the ways you make me feel"

Dana: "And I have to loose my mind I'd be so broken into pieces over you"

Gabe: "See I can't stay away from you, I can't erase the two of us from my mind. Whenever I try, it's like a backfire, Blast from the past, I can see through."

" Mirror mirror on the wall how'd I ever let you fall."

Gabe: "I guess I need my baby, baby"

Will: "Wait Wait Wait is Gabe preforming"

We all shrug

Dalton: "He has too"

"Can you"

Gabe: "Ya but obviously I can't dance"

Cole: " we can make this work but first we call Eben and see our schedule"

We all nod and sit down while Dalton calls Eben.

Dalton: "He said its fine but we need to go now to let the people at the show know"

We nod and leave the house and yes I'm still in my pjs but I don't care.

We did another run through with Gabe and everything worked out well. We went home and got dressed for the show. I put on my Black dress that had the gold belt and slipped on my Gold heels. I curled my hair put on make up and went out. Cole was almost done I just helped him with his tie. And let me just say he looked really cute.

Cole: "Hey can I give you something"

I noodled and he handed me a medium sized box I opened it. It was a necklace. It was a heart and matched the earrings he bought me. He flipped it over to show me what was written on the back. It said " I love you to the moon and back"

I kissed him and he helped me put it on. I went to my room and put on the earrings too. I grabbed a small gold clutch. I gathered all the clothes for the performance.

I went downstairs and went to the car to put everything in there.

Will: "Is everyone ready"

Ashley: "We have been ready for 10 mins"

Courtney: "Come on let's go"

We laughed and went in the car. We got tote award show and went to the red carpet kind of thing. People were taking pictures from everywhere. Fans were yelling.

"How do you deal with this"

Cole: "We're used to it"

We took our seats. The guys had to go and present their award.

After presenting they came back and we waited to see if they won for best breakout artist. They didn't.

"Aww it's ok next time"

Courtney: "YAYYYY LETS GO AUSTINNN"

Dana: "Hey"

Courtney: "Sorry but I live Austin Mahone''

Dana started to fake cry

Courtney: "I'm sorry'' and she kisses him on the cheek.

Dalton: "Ok guys it's time lets go"

Ashley:" Good luck"

"Thanks"

Selena Gomez:" Here's a new band named IM5 singing Can't Stay Away which is originally with Bella Throne but she couldn't make it so Cole's girlfriend Celine will be taking her place"

Everyone started I applaud.

We went on stage and we killed it. We sounded awesome and we got so many applauses.

"That was so much fun"

Cole: "You did great"

"I know I was amazing"

We laughed and I looked to the corner of my eye and saw Gabe talking to some girl. It makes me happy to see him moving on. It takes a huge weight off my shoulders because I don't need to worry anymore.

Will: "I can't believe Selena Gomez was our presenter. I was about to piss myself"

We all burst in laughter. Have came over holding the girls hand.

Dalton: "Whose this?"

Gabe: "This is Shawna she was my bestfriend when I was little before I moved. Now he's here ad she's my girlfriend"

Dana: "Congrats"

I smiled. I don't have to worry about being stuck in the middle anymore. I can just be with Cole like I want.

I gently grab Coles hand and intertwine our fingers and look up at him and smile.

Dana: "Now lets go my girlfriend is waiting for me"

Will: "Mine too"

---------------------------------------------------

THE END