Chapter 19- Normal Days

CELINE'S POV

I woke up and had no idea what to where. Someone knocked on my door. I opened it and didn't even bother to look at who it was.

Cole: "Woah calm down"

"I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR"

Cole: "You have a closet full of clothes, yet you have nothing to wear."

I didn't say anything. He handed me a light blue banded lace top that matched his tie. I grabbed some ripped shorts and put on silver flats.

I did my make up, curled my hair and wore the earrings Cole bought me on my birthday. I went downstairs and saw everyone about to leave.

Courtney: "Finally"

Ashley: "You shouldn't be talking you came down a minute ago"

Dana: "Where's Dalton?"

Cole: "Probably fixing his hair"

Will: "DALTON HURRY YOUR ASS"

Dalton: "I'm coming I'm coming. Where's Gabe?"

Dana: "He's in a wheelchair give him a break"

Gabe: "Sorry I'm late. Being in a wheel chair isn't that easy"

We drove to the interview studio place and walked in.

Interviewer: "Hi I will be interviewing you guys. Ladies you can chill over here while the guys get interviewed."

We nodded and took a seat. The boys answered some questions.

Interviewer: So, I know the fans want to know which of you are available.

Cole: "Well, Dana, Will and I all have girlfriends"

Interviewer: "I see you guys brought them. Lets bring them out"

We walked out there and I sat on Cole's lap, Ashley on Will's lap and Courtney on Dana's lap.

Interviewer: "You guys are so cute. Now lets check the questions your fans have posted on twitter."

The boys all nodded and smiled

Interviewer: " This one is for Gabe. How are you feeling?"

Gabe: "After my accident I may not be able to remember things clearly but I'm happy to be back"

She asked more questions and then she made a weird face when she read something off her twitter.

Interviewer: "Well this is strange. Everyone is asking why is Gabe's on Cole's lap."

Cole and Gabe looked at each other then me.

"Well Gabe and I broke up 2 weeks ago and I have been dating Cole for a week"

Interviewer: "Gabe how do you feel about this?"

Gabe: "If it's what she wants then sure"

Interviewer: "Well that wraps up our interview. Make sure to watch IM5 on the RDMAs this Saturday."

After the interview we left and went home. It was about 4:30. We all went to our rooms but Cole came with me.

Cole: "That interview was something"

"I know. Now all the fans will think I'm a boy jumping whore."

Cole: "Let them think whatever they want it's not true. I love you and I say that your not a whore"

"Thanks babe. I love you so much"

He kissed me. What was supposed to be a short kiss turned into a make out session. I didn't notice that the door was open. I heard wheels stop in front of my room then start again. I slowly pulled away and smiled at Cole.