Chapter 11- One Less Lonely Girl

DANAS POV

After talking to Celine we headed to the living room where everyone else was.

Everyone:" OOOOOOOOOOOO " we all started to laugh and we went to sit down. I sat on one side of Courtney and Celine sat on the other side. The girls chose the movie The Lucky One.

We were way through the movie all the girls were crying and Dalton. There were tissues everywhere. I felt something on my shoulder. It was Courtney. I didn't say anything.

After the movie everyone went to sleep except me, Celine, and Will.

Will: "Ok so how are you doing this"

"i honestly don't know. Celine do you have any ideas."

Celine: "I kinda do. Ok so Courtney loves Justin Bieber and I thought we can reinact the One Less Lonely Girl music video."

Will:" Thats a cute idea" i nodded

Celine: " Ok so you can put a note on the night stand that says floow the path. It can lead to the kitchen and you can stand there with a sign that says will you go out with me. Will can hold the no sign and I can hold the yes and she will walk to one of us.

Will:" Why do I get the no" We all laughed

Dana: "That doesn't matter. How bout I stand under a sign and I'll hold the Yes and both of you can hold the No"

Will and Celine: "Ok"

Will: "That's fine"

Celine: "Whatever you want. Your the one asking her out"

" Ok let's make the signs now and ill put the ribbon and note in her room early tomorrow"

Will and Celine:" Ok" We made the signs and went to sleep.

COURTNEYS POV

I woke up to a note that said "Follow the path for a suprise"

I followed the ribbon and there were notes on the way that said I will buy you flowers and I will buy you chocolates. Stuff like that. It kinda reminded me of Justin Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl video.

I reached downstairs.Dana was standing there under a sign that said "Will you go out with me?" and he was holding a yes sign and Celine and Will were standing with a no sign.

I stood there for a couple minutes for suspense but I already knew what I was gonna choose. I walked towards Dana, grabbed the sign out of his hands, threw it on the floor then kissed him.

Will: "Ima take that as a yes"

DANA'S POV

I can't believe she said yes. It was like the best day ever.

We were eating breakfast together. The boys were coming down the stairs. I got up then kissed Courtney on the cheek and started to go to the fridge to get more milk.

Gabe: "Did we miss something"

Will: "Ya, our little Dana has a girl friend now"

Celine: "But is ok we got it all on video for you guys"

Cole and Dalton: "YAYYY!!!"

We all ate then say around the TV when Celine played the video for the guys to see. Courtney and I started to blush seeing ourselves on TV.

Dalton: "That was so cute"

Cole: "Ya, where did you come up with that"

"Celine helped me. I couldn't do it without her"

Will: "Hey me too"

"Ya Will too"

Courtney: "CELINE YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME"

Celine: "Hey that would ruin the suprise"

Dalton: "WHOSE UP FOR ICE CREAM"

Everyone: "I AM"

We walked to the nearest ice cream shop. I didn't really want any so I just ate some from Courtney.

It was funny seeing Cole trying to talk to Celine and Gabe getting jealous but I kinda felt sorry for her.

After, we walked back home. Gabe, Will and Dalton all went into Gabe's rooms to play video games. Courtney came into mine (so I can have some time with my girl). And Celine took Cole to her room. I wonder what they were talking about.

CELINE'S POV

After we got home I asked Cole to come to my room so we can talk. I've really been thinking about what he said the other day at my birthday and I was willing to give it a shot.

"Ok, so I thought about what happened the other night and I really like you. I would love to be in a relationship with you. I'm just really scared on how Gabe would react" he didn't say anything

"The whole time when I was dating Gabe I never really saw him. I felt like I know you better then him. Out of all of you guys I'm closest to you and I'm not afraid to be myself around you. So I'm willing to take a shot and see how this goes"

He didn't say anything he just kissed me and I kissed back until Courtney and Dana barged into my room.

Dana: "Um... Sorry guys"

Courtney: "Is there something you haven't told me"

"Oh ya have you met my new boyfriend"

Courtney: "OMG! Congrats you guys"

"Thanks"

They left. Then Cole and I continued with what we were doing.

Cole: "Celine, I love you"

"I love you too"

-----------------------------------

(A/N) I feel like my chapters keep getting worse. So I'm going to ask you guys for some help. What do you think Gabe's reaction would be?