Chapter 15- Who is she

COLES POV

I was so confused about what happened yesterday. I don't know why Gabe did that. I wouldn't blame him. If I lost an amazing girl like Celine I would be devastated. I decided to go see if Celine was ok. I walked to her room. Her door was open and she was on her laptop.

"Hey babe how's things"

Celine: "Ok. Sort of. I just went downstairs and Gabe got up and left the house once he saw me"

"I still don't understand why he did that"

Celine started to cry

Celine:" Do you think it was my fault"

"No definitely not. Lets go get some baja freezes to cheer you up."

Celine: "Cheer me up or cheer you up."

We both laughed and got into and car and went to get our baja breezes.

When we got to Taco Bell we saw Gabe and some girl. When I got closer to them I noticed who the girl was.

"I can't believe he's doing that"

Celine: "What??"

"That's my ex Irene"

I saw they were holding hands. Was he doing this to hurt me. Ya Irene broke up with me but I have a better girl now.

Celine suddenly got mad. She walked up to Gabe and Irene.

Celine: "WHAT THE FK IS THIS FOR. IS THIS A WAY TO TRY TO GET BOTH OF US JELOUS. WELL IT'S NOT GONNA WORK SO QUIT YOUR GAMES AND TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG ON WITH YOU"

Irene had a confused look on her face and Gabe was just sitting there like he knew this would happen.

Gabe: "Nothing's wrong with me, I'm perfectly fine. Have you guys met my new girlfriend Irene" Then he kissed her.

She turned around and came to me. I gave her a kiss on her cheek held her hand and went to buy the baja freezes. For some reason Celine told me she wants 2. We grabbed all three.

While leaving she opened the top to one of them and dumped it on Gabe's head. I couldn't help it but laugh. He got up and had his mouth open.

Celine: "Close your mouth. Flies will fly in there

She walked towards me flipped her hair held my hand and we left.

We went home and Celine and I went to my room and started to play video games. Moments later we heard a huge slam on the door. We already knew who it was. He went to his room and slammed that shut too.

Celine:" I'll be right back"

She went to her room picked something up and went downstairs and came back with Will. She knocked on Gabe's door and he asked who it was but Will said it was him. He opened the door. Celine through something at him.

Celine: " YOU CAN HAVE THIS BACK"

She came to my room and closed the door. She broke down in tears. She was getting stressed. I felt bad I feel like she was put in the middle. I wouldn't blame her for being confused and emotional at the moment.

I hugged her and we just sat there with her in my arms.

About an hour later someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was Gabe and he was in tears.