Chapter 17- Me?!?!?!

CELINE'S POV

We were going to the studio and I was wondering how I was going to tell Eben about Gabe.

We got to the studio.

Eben: "Where's Gabe? We have a lot to do."

They all looked at me.

"Gabe got into a car accident and broke his wrist and and leg. He also has minor and temporary memory loss."

He looked mad but I can tell her was trying to hide it.

Eben: "Well we have to do it without him"

The boys went into the studio and started singing some songs. Courtney, Ashley, and I went out and walked around for an hour and came back when Eben had a huge announcement.

Eben: "So you guys are singing can't stay away at the RDMAs but Bella can't make it do you know anyone who knows the words, songs well, and can learn the dance fast"

They all turn around an point at me. I got surprised.

Eben: "Can you"

"I think"

Eben: "Can you try it with the boys"

I nodded and we headed in the studio room thing and I started to sing.

"I don't wanna stayyy awayyy for another second baby..." .

Eben: "That was good. Make sure to practice the dance with her."

The boys nodded and we headed towards the car.

Cole: "Babe that was amazing. I didn't know you can sing like that."

I giggled and hugged him.

We went home and they started to teach my the choreography. It was pretty confusing but I got and fast.

Dana: "Well that was fast"

Will: "This was easier then I thought it was gonna be"

Dalton: "Girl you can dance"

Courtney: "Its Celine all she does is dance."

Ashley: "You do? And you never told me"

"I thought you knew"

We all laughed and went to separate rooms. Dana and Courtney went together. Ashley and Will went together and the rest of us went to our own rooms.

I was alone in my room so I started to sing and dance a little.

"I just cant sleep tonight.

Knowing that things aint right.

Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go.

Children are crying.

Soldiers are dying.

Some people don't have a home

But I know there's sunshine behind that rain

I know there's good times behind that pain, hey

Can you tell me how I can make a change

I close my eyes and I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray"

Cole" Really Justin Bieber"

I got scared and I fell. Cole came up to me and help me get up.

Cole"You ok?"

I nodded

Cole: "That was really good. How come you never told me you dance like that"

"It never came up"

I got up an started to slowly bring up my leg up into a tilt when Cole came grabbed my leg, put it around him and he pulled me in. He gently grabbed my face and kissed me.

We sat down and sang songs together and a bunch of other things.

We started to watch TV. I was laying next to Cole and he had his arm around me. I started to get tired so I fell asleep.

I woke up next to Coles adorable face. I kissed his cheek and his eyes opened.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you"

Cole: "Oh no it's ok"

Cole left My room to get ready. I got up and changed into high waisted shorts, a white v-neck, an white converse.

I went down stairs and everyone was about to leave.

Dana :" Hurry we got to get to the studio"

Dalton: "Today's gonna be a long day"

Ashley; "If it's long Courtney and I Are gonna hang"

We said bye to them. Dana went up to Courtney and gently kissed her.

Dana: "Try not to miss me"

Will: "Dana hurry''

We got to the studio and started to rehearse the song and dance for hours I got really tired. While we were taking a break Eben was telling us some new things.

Eben: "You guys are gonna match with gold and black at the RDMAs. Oh and starting tomarrow I'm going to have a new intern who is gonna help with studio work so be nice to her. I also talked to the doctors Gabe is going to me back tomorrow but he can't work cuz he will be in a wheel chair.'

After the break we got up and sang some more. The guys opened some fan mail and then we headed home.

Ashley : "It's about time you guys came back"

Courtney: "I know right it's like 7 o clock"

"The guys decided to open fan mail"

Will: "Ya. Ashley a 5'er made us IM5 key chains and on the back it says he's mine and she's mine"

Ashley: "How cute"

"I'm really tired I don't care if its only 7 I'm off to bed"

I went upstairs and changed into an oversized shirt and shorts. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Cole.

Cole: "You did great today. As usual"

I hugged him

"I wonder who the new intern is. But most of all I wonder what's gonna happen with Gabe"

Cole nodded

Cole: "Goodnight babe"

He kissed me on my forehead then left. I quickly fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N) So I need someone to become the intern and who knows who she will fall in love with. So please message me your name and some details about you and ill choose someone to become the new intern.