Chapter 2- Mall Day

GABE'S POV:

We got to the mall and the guys went to help Dalton find his eyeliner. I went with my girl to Forever 21 where she would look for clothes to get. While I was waiting, I went and hugged her for behind I might have scared her because she jumped a little but after she saw it was me he loosened back. She started to stress out so I told her to calm down and she would listen. I stared in those mad yet beautiful blue eyes she she had and put my hand on her check and kissed her.

"Now can you calm down"

Celine: "Yes"

she held my hand and we walked to the register.

She kept playing with the gorgeous brown hair she had until the lady was ready to help us.

We paid for the clothes and saw the boys at the arcade.

Celine: "Hey guys"

No one heard her because they were to busy playing their games

"I bet you can't be me at dance dance revolution" I teased her. She was one of the best dancers I know.

Celine: "It's on"

CELINE POV:

We played about three or four times and I won all of them. We both started to get tired so we went to get ice cream right next I the arcade.

" Guys me and Gabe are going to get ice who wants to come"

They all drop their games an run torwards the ice cream place.

We are our ice creams and went home.

-- 15 minutes later--

We arrived home and the first thing we see is Will and Ashley making out on the couch

"EWWWW!!!" We all yelled at the same time.

They jumped and started to blush.

Will: "Hi guys, how was the mall?"

Dalton: "Go-"

Before he could finish his sentence will went back to lip locking with Ashley

It was about 8 pm and we decided to watch a movie. It was my turn to choose so I chose The Vow.

It was only 30 minutes into the movie where I was crying with my head on Gabe's chest.

The movie finished around 11 and everyone was tired except me and Cole. So we stayed to watch another movie. This time he chose and he decided to pick a scary movie when he knows I am terrified to watch them. While watching I got so scared that I crawled and hid by face in Cole's chest.

Cole: "Well I think this was a little to scary for you"

I rolled my eyes and slowly walking upstairs with Cole right behind me. He took me to my room. Once I was about to go into my room he turned me around then kissed me.

-----------------------------------

(A/N) So how am I doing??? I would really like done feedback thanks.