Chapter one

Boredom was one that no one liked to encounter. Unfortunately, it seemed to be there at every corner. Freya Springs was battling boredom at the moment along with moments of heat. She hated hot, crowded places. The lights were dimmed in order to have all attention centered toward the man she assumed was the principle. Thousands upon thousands of high school students were seated in front of the stage. The seats were in nicely ordered rows. Down the aisles between the rows held small little lights that glowed dimly. The students were in comfortable looking seats while she stood upon the stage. The old man had a hard look to him that she instantly took a disliking too. He looked at her with a slight glare as he mentioned her forward.  

"I would like to introduce a new students to our campus." He said grumpily. "This is Freya Springs from California. Welcome her warmly."  

The crowd erupted in applause that she knew was fake. With an eye roll she waved before slinking back into the shadows. She stood next to a man in a black suit that kept casting glances towards her direction.The old man proceeded to talk about keeping the campus clean and about how safe sex is the best sex. What the hell? An overwhelming need to stab the man with pen became unbearable. Freya pushed a strand of hair out of the way. When was this going to end? She hated long speeches just as much as she hated possessive men. Possessive men were always hot but having the man watching over everything she does would get on her nerves. The man in black tapped her elbow and led her down the rows of students. All eyes turned to her as she left. She hated attention, it was something she didn't need. Not if she wanted to stay where she was anyways.  

The man led her out of auditorium and down a stone pathway. The stars glittered in the night sky. A shiver made its way through her spine as she remembered why she stayed in at night. The man walked past thousands of buildings that she knew were the rooms. The main building was before the auditorium. She was taken to the last building in the back which was larger then the rest. The man in black unlocked the door and handed her a key. He led her inside and up the stairs. She passed ten long corridors before stopping at the last corridor. At the end of that corridor held a huge pink door that spelled her name. The man pushed open the door and she sighed. All of her boxes was pilled against the walls. It would take her all night to unpack. The man turned to her and licked his dry lips. 

"This is your dorm, no one will be sharing this room with you since you are a girl. This room is the only available room in your grade." He stated. 

"Why does it make difference if I'm a girl? I'm sure there are lots of girls in this building." Freya said, confused. 

The man smirked. "This building is for the mens football and soccer team. Luckily they are all in the same grade."  

Freya opened her mouth to complain but the guy closed the door. She ran her hands through her hair. She was going to be living with guys. Oh great, she thought sarcastically. The room was bare with no furniture whatsoever. Her boxes were stacked high and the only open thing at the moment was her king size bed in the middle of the room. The room consisted of the whole corridor, no wonder there were no other doors. Freya sighed and rolled up her sleeves. She might as well get everything done before midnight.  

The first thing she tackled was the things that she had to put together like her computer desk, the nightstand, the dresser, the frame for the bed, and her bookshelf that could hold the flat screen TV and the DVD player. Then she started opening the boxes filled with her things. She filled the walk in closet first, then the nightstand and then the dresser. She settled the TV in the middle of the bookshelf with a DVD player next to it. Surrounding it were books and DVD's. The bookshelf was on the side of door and it stood five feet away from it.

The dresser went on the righthand side of the bed and the nightstand was on the left. She made the bed and set up the pillows. She hung up a huge picture of the sunset she took back home, right above her bed. The computer desk was a few feet from the bookshelf. Savanna set up shelfs around the room that held more books, stuffed animals, and spare keys. On her dresser held a big oval mirror, her jewelry box, her brush, her accessories, and more pictures of her family and friends back home tucked into the sides of the mirror. On her nightstand held a lamp and a picture of her mother.  

Freya pulled out her laptop and put in on the computer desk. School supplies filled up the desk and all the changers she had for her appliances were scattered all over the desk. Pictures she took professionally were spread all over the wall. Freya hung letters that spelled 'imagination' on the wall above the bathroom door. She opened the bathroom door to see it nicely titled. She, too, filled the bathroom with all her things. Freya noticed the treasure chest in the corner and pushed it in front of the bed. She packed all her boxes into a really huge box and stuffed it into the closet.  

Freya smiled and patted herself on the back. It was a quarter to midnight so she still had time. She walked into the bathroom and stripped. She jumped into the shower and sighed when the hot water rushed down her back. After washing her body she got out of the shower. She changed into a big t-shirt and laid down in bed. She sighed and closed her eyes. She let the darkness consume her while a sweet melody played in head.