Chapter Nine

"Why can't you leave me alone?" Freya whined.

The girl smiled brightly. "Because I've been put on the duty of watching you so you don't harm my Alpha's any more."

Freya stared at her and debated if she should slap the shit out of her. The girl seemed like a sweet person but she was annoying. She told Freya what to do and what not to do. Freya hated being told what to do and it just raised her temper.

Freya reached for an apple when the girl slapped her hand. "No snacks. Its almost lunch."

She balled up her fist and raised her hand. "Woah there, kitten."

Cole said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Freya fought against his hold and mumbled. "Just let me hit her once and I'll be satisfied."

Cole laughed and shook his head. "You can't hit her because Cain has sort of a soft spot for her."

Freya mumbled curses under her breath. Her anger was taking over and she could feel it rising up. Her hand twitched and she knew she going to blow. Hearing that Cain cared about this girl made her angrier. Why did he care about her?

Freya groaned when the familiar feeling sunk in. Cole narrowed his eyes when he felt her getting hot. Freya shook him off and ran out of the kitchen. She ran up to her room and locked the door. As she paced back and forth she tried to calm herself. It was building up again.

It has been a month since she let out her powers. If she kept it bundled up, she would explode on anything. All it took was one little thing and she would explode. Freya had been fine up until after the roof accident. Cain sent a girl on her trail to watch her.

That ticked her off but as she spent a day with the girl, she was pissed off. Freya didn't like her not one bit. Sitting on her bed, she held her head in her hands. Her hands were hot. Shit. A knock sounded on her door but she ignored it.

"Freya? Open up! You better not be doing something to hurt my man!" Screamed the girl.

Freya's twitches got worse. Her body was spasming which was bad. Freya took in deep breaths. The girl pounded on the door screaming her name. She could hear Cole and Cain's voices outside the door trying to get her to stop.

Freya crumbled to the floor and tried to get a hold of herself. She couldn't explode in front of them. She couldn't let them know that she wasn't human. The door burst open and the girl came running towards her with hatred deep in her eyes.

Freya stayed only the floor and the girl yelled at her. "Stay away from him! He's my husband!"

"Sheri! Stop it!" Cain yelled but that didn't stop her.

He grabbed the girl and kissed her. Freya's eyes widened and her bottom lip trembled. Anger swelled inside her and that's all it took. That's all it took for her to lose it.

~Small I know but I wanted it be a clif hanger!~