Chapter Twenty-Two

A laugh tumbled out of her mouth. She couldn't help it. That slut was out of the way. She hated the alpha's wife, Angie with a burning passion. Angie always got into her plans and tried to run the show. She hadn't planned for her to go so soon but it didn't matter now. At least Angie was gone and she didn't even have to lift a single finger.

She watched Freya in her wolf form. Such a rare creature. She concluded. Freya's fur was a stunning dark red with white stripes. Her eyes were like precious gems that were narrowed. She knew Freya could feel someone watching her. Stepping away from the window, she walked into the kitchen.

Pack members were staring out the window in awe. It wasn't a wonder why they weren't angry that their Luna had just been killed. She knew that the alpha would be distraught. Rushing to the alpha's room, she found him on the floor.

He didn't acknowledge her presences nor did he care. His heart was in pieces. His mate was just slaughtered like the animal she was. It was all her fault. Freya caused this. It was her turn to die. She grabbed the alpha's chin and kissed his lips.

She forced herself form gagging and kissed him deeply. She pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"You will not lay a hand on her until I say so. Am I clear?" she demanded with pitch black eyes.

Darkness slipped from her fingertips and into his skin. He twitched but nodded with dull eyes. With a wicked smile, she stood and walked to the window. The twins were by her side and she snarled. How dare she control them. She wondered how they couldn't recognize her.

But then again she didn't want them to until it was time. She wanted to rip Freya's throat out when she pulled them both into a hug. They were hers and hers alone. The alpha growled as he looked at Freya. She laughed and rubbed his cheek as she watched the twins.

"Soon my pet, soon."

~~~~

Umm so the book is slowly coming to thee end but i'm trying to stretch it out! Soooo do whatcha do! Vote, comment. Tell me how this book is. Thank you^~^