Chapter Eighteen

"Oh come on!" Freya screamed at the football players.

Cole watched his mate with a smile in his face. Their school was currently losing by three points and she hated it. Especially because Cain, the star quarter back, got a penalty for nothing at all.

Freya believed that the refs hated Cain so they gave him penalties that he didn't eve make. This was so stupid!

"You dumb asses!" She shouted.

Cole laughed. "Calm down, they'll win the game."

"How do you know?"

"Because my twin brother is playing."

She rolled her eyes. Cocky bastards. Freya bit her lip as she was Cain through the football. Even though he had on the gear, she could picture his muscles moving. The picture made her jump up and down with excitement. Geez, she was acting like a school girl.

Freya looked around the bleachers. Everyone was standing up and cheering. Except one. There was a man in the far corner, sitting down. He didn't look interested in the game. As if noticing her stare, the man looked at her. Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open.

Freya looked over at Cole and said that she'd be right back. Luckily, he asked no questions and let her go. She made her way through the bleachers and to the man. The man smiled at her and stood up.

"Hello!" He exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Where is Freya?" Cain asked, jogging up to his brother on the bleachers who looked frantic.

They had one the game with only a minute to spare. He was still in his gear and sweat rolled dow his face but he didn't care. All he wanted was for Freya to jump into his arms and kiss him. All throughout the game, he was thinking about kissing her juicy lips.

"She said that she would be right back but that was two minutes ago." Cole said looking around frantically.

Cain growled and his eyes swept through the crowd. How the fuck can you lose your mate? He sniffed the air and narrowed his eyes. The smell of wolfs bane attacked his nose. Someone sprayed wolfs bane into the air in order to block out the smells. This was not good.

Cain pushed through the crowd with more force than necessary. He needed to find his mate. To make sure nothing happened to her. If anything happened to his sweet, innocent mate everyone in this town would die.

~~~~~~

Freya stood by the dorm house, not going inside. The guys passed her with closed expressions. She knew Cain would have her ass but she didn't care. Right now, she didn't care about anything. She was heart broken. She could feel her heart in tiny little pieces. Why? She asked herself. Was it because of her?

Freya sniffled and looked up to see the twins rushing towards her. Cole embraced her while Cain stood back with an angry scowl. Cole kissed her deep and slow, he knew she needed this. Cain was going to chew her ass out. Cole led Freya to the office and made her sit down.

Cain stood leaning against the wall. "Do not be too harsh on her as I make hot chocolate. Be nice." Cole warned as he left.

A weird silence fell over them. No one talked. Freya could feel the harsh stare of Cain but she didn't acknowledge him. "We were worried sick! You can't just run off when ever you feel like it, Freya. There are people that will kill you in order to get to us. All we want for you is to be safe." he said with sad frown.

Freya couldn't take it anymore. She broke down. Cain sounded exactly like him. Her father had said the same speech to her when she was younger. Her father. "My f-father was k-killed." she choked out. "By that bastard.

~~~~~~

How was that? Thank you for the ideas! You guys are great. Comment, vote, and love! I can't wait for the next chapter, they fly out to her fathers funeral and thats when the shit go down!