Chapter Nineteen

Unknown POV;

Perfect. Everything was perfect. My plan was in motion. No one could stop me now. Once she makes her way over here, it'll be mine. All the power in the world will be at my command.

I licked my lips and pushed open my basement door. The stench of blood and sweat filled my nose and I laughed. Seeing him in such pain soothed me. He deserved it. After all he did choose my sister over me. And look where that lead him to.

His head was down and blood poured from his nose. His eyes flickered to me for a moment before they closed.

"Don't turn away from me you stupid fuck."

"What do you think your going to get from doing this?"

"Power, love, money, packs bowing at my feet, and including you. You will love me without my sister getting in the way or her daughter. Tell me, why pretend to hate and blame your daughter?"

He sighed and I could see tears starting at his eyes. "Because I didn't want her to get hurt. I didn't want her to know that her aunty killed her mother. I didn't want her to have this kind of life."

"Awe isn't that sweet." I mocked him. "Well too bad. I had one of her old friends go down and visit her."

His head snapped up and his eyes turned black. "Do not hurt her!"

"Don't tell me what to do dog! She's coming down and thats the end of it."

I turned on my heel and walked out. This was it. It was finally going to be my time to shine. I was going to have the spot light and no one could take that away from me.

"Sweetie?" I drawled out sweetly.

He looked at me with a smile. His eyes were black. The spell I put on him was going strong. Stupid alpha. "Yes honey?"

"May you clean out the spare rooms please? My niece, Freya is coming down."

He nodded and walked away. I laughed and bit my lip. I was going to be Mother Nature.

~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? Yes? No? Probably not but I have a spectacular plan in my head! Can't wait to show you all! Love, vote, comment!