Chapter Thirteen

She couldn't do it. Even though she knocked on the door she couldn't force herself to open the door. Stomping her foot and shaking off her nerves, she knocked once again. Cain's gruff voice came from within the door.

"What!" He screamed.

Freya narrowed her eyes and pushed open the door. She put her hands on her hips. "Do not raise your voice at me dick ass."

She instantly regretted everything she did until this point. Cain looked so broken and rough. He had a five o'clock shadow. His grey stormy eyes held no emotion and she felt her heart breaking. Freya bit her lip and walked towards him slowly.

Cain stared at her feet as she neared him. He couldn't bring himself to look at her. He knew he was going to get rejected and he didn't know if he could live through it. Freya knelled down in front of him and her bottom lip trembled.

She held his head in her hands and she brought him close to her face. "I'm sorry." she whispered before she kissed him deeply.

Cain didn't respond to kiss. She said she was sorry? But why? He was the one being a complete idiot. Freya pulled away and looked towards Cole. Cole smiled at her and winked. "I'll get my kiss later, sweet heart."

Rolling her eyes she turned back to Cain. "Cain?"

Cain looked her in the eyes and he felt possession. He grabbed her by the waist and slammed her down on his lap. He took control of her lips and kissed her passionately. With every butterfly kiss he placed on her lips he said sorry. Breaking away from him, she laughed.

"Don't do that again." She said seriously. "Do not kiss her again, don't kiss anyone but me."

Cain smiled. "Of course. I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do. She has a disorder."

Freya nodded. "Still, don't do that again."

Cain agreed and kissed her one last time. Freya stood up and hugged Cole. "I love you guys both."

Cole hugged her back and kissed her forehead. "I love you too." the twins said together.

~Awwweeee, wasn't that sweet! Lol, vote, comment, love!~