Chapter Ten

Cain stopped kissing the girl and she stopped screaming at his mate. He knew he shouldn't have kissed her but he had too. The girl, Sheri had a disorder. He knew shouldn't have put her on Freya duty because he thought Freya would have liked her.

Sheri smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck. She turned toward Freya and laughed. "Told you. He's mine and if you touch him, you'll die bitch."

Cain went to tell her to stop it but Freya's laugh cut him off. It wasn't her regular laugh, this one sounded scarier. Freya lifted up her head and Cain's eyes widened. "I'll die? Its the other way sweet heart."

Freya stood up and she didn't care anymore. He kissed her, he actually kissed her! Freya licked her lips and let her powers control her. Fire engulfed her body and she smiled wickedly. "Don't play with fire bitch, your going to get burned."

Freya flicked fire at her and instantly she lit up like a bulb. She screamed and rolled on the ground. Her screams engulfed Freya and she dropped her smile. This is what she was. A monster. Cain tried to put out the fire by dumping water on her but it didn't work.

He looked towards Freya and screamed at her. "Make it stop! She's going to die!"

Freya looked at him with dead eyes. "If I wanted her to die, she wouldn't still be rolling on the ground."

Her voice held no emotion. She snapped her fingers and the fire evaporated. Cain picked up the girl and whispered comforting words to her. He looked up at Freya and his heart dropped. Her eyes held no emotion and tears were rolling down her face. Cain put the girl on the ground softly and went to Freya.

He tried to hug her but she pushed him away. "Get away from me! Get out of my room and stay out of my life! BOTH OF YOU!"

Cain felt his heart break as he moved out of her room. Freya slammed the door and locked it. She slid down the door and pulled her knees to her chest. Tears poured out of her eyes and she couldn't do anything to stop them. Her heart was breaking with every tear that dropped.

He kissed her. He kissed another girl. He thought so low of her that she would actually kill someone. Her bottom lip trembled as she cried harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cain banged his head against the desk. He was so stupid. He hadn't seen his mate for three whole weeks. She never came out any more. Sheri was fine and even though she almost died, she wasn't afraid to pound on Freya's door and yell at her. Cain could feel himself dying inside. What had he done?

But it wasn't his fault. She's the one that blew up for no reason. Cain didn't know why Freya blew up like that.

Cole watched as he saw his brother suffer. They both were. Cole thought that he would be the one to screw things up and right now, he wished he did. He couldn't handle his brother looking so broken and empty. Cole knew that his brother went out to drink every night. But he never got drunk.

Cole sighed, how could he fix this? Cole wasn't the type of person to fix problems. He was always the one creating them. Cole could feel the bound between them and their mate slowly evaporating. Freya wasn't the one to blame.

She was only protecting what was hers and she felt threatened by Sheri. Freya did what she had to do to say that Cain was her man and no one elses. Cain needed to see that. Coel rubbed his head, he had to make things right.

~Okkkaaayyy so for some reason I cried while writing this one. Like balling out tears kind of crying, i dont know why maybe its cause my monthly girft is here but whatever! Hope you guys liked it! Vote and comment!~