Chapter Sixteen

She needed to do this. It had to happen. But she hated every freaking second of it! Freya took in a deep breath and slowly started to pull if off. She moaned as it pulled at her soft spot.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Cole snapped from behind her.

She turned around. "Oh nothing just shaving my balls." she said with venom.

"Why don't you just pull if off quickly?"

"Cause it fucking hurts that why!"

Cole walked over to her and held her hands. He grabbed the band aid and ripped it off in one motion. "Ow! You fuck head!" she screamed.

Cole laughed and tapped her cheek. "Your fine baby. Cain wants you."

Rolling her eyes, she elbowed him in the ribs and walked downstairs. Cain sat down at the table with a phone pressed to his ear. He smiled at her and motioned her to sit down. He ended the call and faced her with a bright smile. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you so jolly?" she asked.

"Don't freak out but my family is coming down."

Her eyes widened. "What! They can't meet me, go get some classy chick from down the road and tell them its me."

Cain growled. "I will not have an ugly bitch replace my mate. Besides they'll love you."

Freya nodded. Their parents were coming down. Even if he said they'd like her, would they really? She wasn't the best person out their. She didn't even know if she wanted to twins to be in her mess. It was to much of a risk.

Freya puffed out her lips and Cain kissed them quickly. "Before they come down, we have to go on a date. We hadn't done that yet." he said against her lips.

"We could have one in the bedroom." Freya said with a smile.

Cain growled but Cole spoke. "Don't tempt us sweet heart. Your lucky were being nice and asking yout to a date instead of fucking you."

"I never objected to that."

Freya laughed when she saw lust fill their eyes. "When is it?"

"Tomorrow. Be ready by seven." Cain said before he stood up.

Freya cocked her head the side. What was she going to wear? Smiling, she took out her phone. She dialed a number she knew since the beginning of time. She knew he would be here in a flash if she called and told him what was happening. It was time to bring in the specialist.

~Okay, so I thought that she needed to get marked before thee parents arrive. Date time peeps!! Comment, vote, Love<3~