Chapter Fifteen

Freya stared at the man in her kitchen. He stood up against the sink with a smirk. Rage filtered through her like a river. Looking from Cain to Cole she shook her head. 

"Why is he here?" she asked, her voice wavering slightly.

Cain stared her in the eyes and licked his lips. "To give us answers."

Furrowing her eyebrows, she threw her hands up in the air. "If you wanted answers all you had to do was ask. Now he knows."

Swearing, she threw her bag down and pointed to the door. "Out."

He smiled but made his way out the door before he left though, he looked at Freya. "Watch your back, daddy's coming to get you."

Freya slammed the door and looked at the twins. "I can't stay here now."

She ran upstairs in a fit of rage and started packing. Mumbling to herself, she threw random things into boxes. Freya couldn't stay here now, he knew where she was. It wasn't safe for her or for the twins. How did they even find out about her alpha? Did they just call random packs until one of them said they used to have her?

What about her dad? Was he safe? Did the alpha know where he was too? What kind of answers did they need? So much questions were running through her mind that she didn't hear Cain and Cole walk into the room.

"Freya." Cole called softly. She didn't hear him. "Freya." he tried again but with no luck.

"Freya!" Cain screamed and she stopped.

Freya looked up and shook her head. "What do you want?" she asked, suddenly tired.

Cain crouched down and grabbed her face. "Why can't you stay here now?"

Blowing out a breath, she told them her story. She didn't know how they would react but she knew she had to tell them everything. Finishing her story, she grabbed the plant beside her bed. The flowers were closed since they only open at night.

Waving her hand over them with smile, she watched as they bloomed to life. Freya looked at the twins expressions and smiled. "I am Mother Natures daughter."

Cain balled up his fists and roared. He stood up quickly and left the room. Freya looked toward Cole with sad eyes. "Did I do something wrong?"

He smiled and shook his head. "He's just blowing off steam, that man told us a different story."

"What did he say?"

"He said that you killed half of his pack which includes your late mother. He said you went on rampage for power."

Freya shook her as anger pulsed through her. That lying asshole! How dare he say that she was power hungry when it was total opposite of the truth!

~ITS SOOOO SHORT! Ahh im sorry but it had to be short, my brains not working right!! Love, comment, & short~