Chapter Seven

Freya licked her lips and narrowed her eyes on Cole. He stood on the other side of the table with a smirk. She knew something was going to happen. They were going to get their revenge. Freya could hardly contain her excitement. She couldn't wait to see what they had planned for her.

She briefly wondered where Cain was but she pushed it to the back of her mind as she ran for her life. It had been two long months of them not getting their revenge. Why do it now? Freya didn't have the answer for that but she didn't want to find out.

Cole slowly chased after her, making her think that she was too fast for him. Once she thought that he was sure she would turn left and go straight to the gym. She was a smart girl but very predictable. Cole had planned for her to fake right and go left. He smiled, it was easy to read her moves. He just hoped that Cain was ready.

Freya felt tingles erupt in her body and she knew something was wrong. She turned left to go to the gym but once she was in the hallway for the gym, she turned right. They had somehow predicted for her to go to the gym. Freya growled and ran faster.

They were playing her. Cain stood in the hallway she was running down. She stopped abruptly and went to turn around but she smacked into Cole. Freya swore loudly and Cain chuckled. He pressed himself into her backside while his brother covered her front.

"Just because we're not mated yet doesn't mean we'll let you do as you please, little one." Cain whispered huskily into her ear.

Freya moaned softly when he kissed just under her ear. What the hell? Cole rubbed up against her and it made her buck. Cain held her up right and placed butterfly kisses on her shoulders. Cole grabbed her boobs and started man-handling them. A loud moan erupted from her mouth and it drove the twins crazy.

Freya couldn't help but grin into Cole and pushed her ass into Cain. She could feel their hard on's through her clothes. Cain smirked into her hair and pulled away just as she was about to break. Cole pulled away too.

Cole winked at Freya before leaving her in the hall with Cain. "Never and I mean never play with fire sweet heart. It will burn you." and with that he left. "Next time you do that I will mark you." he called over his should.

Freya clenched her fists and stared after them. What the fuck?! This is some bullshit. Freya cursed and shook her head. She was on verge of breaking down when they backed off, who the fuck does that? Her anger was sky high.

"We'll see who gets burned after this, dick face." She promised.

~ Okay so that steamy scene wasn't very steamy-__-, I didn't want to put too much steamy into this little challenge. But there will be steamy parts when curse words will be used. Vote and comment please and thank you^_^ Muah<3 ~