Chapter Seventeen

Freya bit the inside of her cheek. Could she do this? Yes, she could. Freya couldn't help but feel the butterflies fly in her stomach. Shaking her head, she wrapped a towel around her body. Freya plugged in her blow drier and dried her hair.

She walked into her room and grabbed the ball-gown dress. The dress reached down to her toes. On the right side of the dress was a slit that lead up to the middle of her thigh. The dress wrapped around her left shoulder with gold trimmings around her waist and up her shoulder.

Freya ran her fingers through her naturally curly hair and loosened them up. She put on white tear drop earrings and a golden charm bracelet.

She went back into the bathroom and grabbed a few bobby pins. She pinned her hair to the right and applied mascara to make her eyes pop. She put on lip gloss and slid her feet into black stilettos. Standing up to her full height and smacked her lips together while fluffing up her hair.

Smiling to herself, she grabbed her white clutch bag and made her way downstairs. The twins were standing around talking. Their heads turned towards her as soon as her foot touched the top stair.

Cain growled lowly and Cole whistled. Cole had a goofy smile on his face and Cain looked like he wanted to fuck her right then and there.

"What are you wearing? Go change! I don't want a guy checking out whats mine." Cain growled.

Freya rolled her eyes. "And I don't like guys other then you guys to check me out."

Cole grabbed her hand and Cain opened the door. They both planted kisses on her cheek. Cole opened the car door for her while Cain got in the drivers seat. The ride to the restaurant was silent yet peaceful. The silence between them wasn't awkward at all. When they pulled up, a smile made its way on to her face. It was beautiful.

The restaurant was lit up with paper lanterns. Inside was classy and music softly played in the background. Cain talked to the waiter and he lead them to a private room. Cole and Cain pulled out her chair with a grin. Laughing slightly, she sat down.

"Freya." Cain said after a few minutes of silence. "You know we love you right?"

"And you know we would never hurt you, right?" Cole finished.

Freya nodded and she could feel her heart beat wildly in her chest. The twins looked at each other and nodded. "In order for us to stake our claim on you, must mark you." Cain said.

"When we mark you, it tells all the other werewolves to stay away. It also sends humans a weird vibe and they wouldn't want to come near you." Cole explained.

"Okay. Your point is...?"

"Our point is that your ours and no one else's." Cain said with dark eyes. "We do not share, love. And just remember this, any guy that tries to touch you will die." Cole finished.

Freya couldn't help the smile that approached her lips. They looked so hot when the were being possessive. "Something funny?" They asked with a raised eyebrow.

She shook her head and tried to wipe away the smile. Cain grabbed her hair and titled her head to the side. "I am being serious, pet. I will have to teach you a lesson." Cain whispered huskily as he licked the side of her neck.

A moan spilled from her mouth as both guys started to lick her neck. Her pulse quickened and she grabbed onto their legs. "I think you should remove your hand or else we are going to have a problem, love." Cole said with a growl.

Freya moved both of her hands upwards and towards their 'little friends'. Cain growled and plunged for her neck, Cole did the same. A pleasurable scream ripped from her mouth and the twins marked her. She could feel herself becoming one with the twins. She could feel something awakening. It was her wolf.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Boring? Good? Sorry for the long wait! Someone just died in my family and we have a funeral coming up. I also started my job which is a pain in my ass but hey, I get paid. Errrrm, I have a lot of new ideas for books but I don't know if I should post them. Well anyways, comment, vote, and love! Thank yaa (/*_*)/ \(*_*\)

(hugs from me to you!)