*He asks you out*

A/N My vision for this chapter was fetus. This was when 5sos have fringes, blue jeans, and are in school! Enjoy:)

Calum-
You were walking out of your tutoring session after school. You were receiving help in maths. School ended an hour and 15 minutes ago.

You collect your books and walk outside. Calum, a boy you started talking to a few weeks ago, sat on a bench outside of school.

"Calum? Were you waiting for me?" you asked him
"Uh yeah Y/N I wanted to ask you something." he told you getting up from the bench to become face to face with him. "Would you like to go to the movies Friday night?" he asked nervously
"Of course I would" you smiled as he pulled something from his pocket.
"This is for you, it isn't anything big it's a bracelet my sister weaved" he said sliding the beautiful bracelet on your wrist.

Ashton-
You and Ashton had recently met at a music store about a month ago. You hung out frequently and texted everyday. One day he asks you to come over his house. You were sitting on his couch listening to music when he slid closer to you and said he needed to tell you something.

"What is it Ash?" you ask
"I really like you and was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" me asked you confidently. You smiled at him and nodded your head.
"Great! Let's say we get pizza Saturday?" you agreed and he walked you home.

Luke-
You were the shy girl in class. You sat at the back of the class, never talked unless you had to, never raised her hand. One day when you were walking out of class, a blonde skinny boy bumped into you. Both of your cheeks were heating up and were red. You both apologize quietly and pick up your books. When you are situated again this is what he says.

"Hey I'm uh I'm Luke" he gives you an unsure smile
"y/n" you replied
"How come I haven't seen you around here y/n" he asks you
"I don't know" you stifle a small laugh.
"y/n would you go on a date with me?" right when the words left his mouth he gave a face that seemed like he couldn't believe what he just said. You laughed and nodded your head. You traded numbers and texted all week long before your date.

Michael-
Detention.
This was already your second of the week. You weren't a bad kid, you just struggled to pay attention and were very loud. You took your regular seat next to your detention buddy Michael. You both were there often, but you never talked outside detention. When the teacher left you two alone you started small talk as normal.

"What did you do this time?" he asks you
"Let's see what didn't I do" you sighed explaining to Michael how you stubbed your toe on a desk, dropped your books everywhere, and then screamed in the middle of class about it." he laughed at your story returning with his story.
"Instead of homework I played Playstation like all night" now it was your turn to laugh. You talk about other things like the school drama, the basketball team, shows on Netflix and other nonsense. You were babbling on about the amount of homework one of your teacher gives when he stopped you.

"Listen y/n I've been thinking we should get to know each other better, what do you say I take you out for ice cream after this?" he asks with out hesitating.
"Sure that sounds awesome!" you reply. Shortly after, your grumpy teacher dismisses you from detention.