*Action Imagine* ~Luke~

A/N This will be based off of Divergent series and this is not my own ideas or characters.
Luke- You grew up in Amity. The faction of love and kindness. Today was the day you chose which faction to live in for the rest of your life. Your simulations were confusing and not straightforward.

You sliced your palm and you looked around at which faction symbols to bleed on. You closed your eyes and let your mind take over. You placed your shakey hand over the sizzling Dauntless stones and dropped your blood on them.

Initiation
You stood on top of a roof with the rest of the new members.
"Can I get your attention" someone yelled. You turn your attention to the voice. A blonde, tall boy stood on top of the ledge of the roof.
"First part of initiation... jump" he said pointing off the roof. You all needed to jump... Off a roof. Nobody moved forward, except you. You slowly moved your way towards the boy. He grabbed your hand and helped you on the ledge.
"Who would have thought, the amity." He smirked. "I'm Luke" he said
"I'm (y/n)" you confidently smirked back and closed your eyes then jumped.

You were caught by a net at the bottom. You laughed at your accomplishment and people helped you off the net.

Later on that night when you were all celebrating you saw Luke again. He sat right next to you and smiled.
"Your brave you know that?" He asked you
"Can I tell you a secret?" You asked him and he nodded.
"I'm actually terrified, I'm just good at putting on a brave face" you told him.
"I don't believe that for a second" he winked and was pulled away by his older friends.

A/n sorry this took forever:/ I've been kinda busy lately with school and tryouts and what not. 9 days till SGFG! 2 days till hey everybody music video! and I'm also super excited for one directions new single perfect hbu guys!??