~Luke~ *Fan Expirience*

Luke- You and your best friend were trying to meet your favorite band 5 Seconds Of summer. They were in your city for a show that you didn't have tickets to. You wake up early to try and see them go into the stadium. On your way you stop for coffee.

When you walk in and order you see a tall boy with black converse skinny jeans a hoodie and a SnapBack. You think to yourself "That can't be him it's not possible."

Sure enough the boy turns around and ends up being Luke Hemmings. You slowly and nervously get up from your seats and walk over to him. You make your friend do all the talking because your nervous.
"Hey I'm y/bff/n and this is y/n were huge fans!" your best friend says to Luke. He looks up from his phone and smiles.
"Hello beautifuls how are you" you mentally scream and forget how to talk. You can feel your face go red.
"We're great sorry about her she's a little shy." your friend says side hugging you.
"I've been there. Please sit down!" he says pulling out a chair. You both sit down.
"Y/N you are beautiful." Luke Hemmings just said you were beautiful is this a dream???
"M-Me?"
"Yes you" he giggles.

You talk and get pictures for about ten minutes and before you leave he pulls you back.

"Don't be afraid to be yourself your a beautiful girl. You should be more confident in yourself." he tells you and gives you a hug and you walk back to your friend. A few minutes later you find two tickets to there show tonight in your pocket. Luke must have put them there when he hugged you!

A day you will never forget

Authors Note//
GUYS I FREAKING WENT TO ROWYSO!!! THEY WERE AMAZING. DID YOU KNOW MICHAEL'S GRANDFATHER WAS OFFERED TO PLAY FOR THE BOSTON RED SOX MLB TEAM???? Omg it was the best night ever. I went to the Mansfield show in Massachusetts and so they called us Boston because Mansfield is like a random city so anyway that's not the point. The point is There's a Band called Boston and they sing a song called More Than A Feeling you guys might know it BUT THEY SANG THAT AND IT WAS FRIGGN BEAUTIFUL.  The video On the side was from last year when they opened for 1d sorry I couldn't find the one from the other night. BUT LUKE CLIMED ON THE HUGE BLOCKS ON THE SIDE OF THE STAGE AND AHHHHHHH IT WAS GREAT. Comment if you wanna know more!! Should I do QOTD??? Thanks for the reads. Stay lovely xx