~Calum~ *Fan Expirience*

Calum- You weren't the super athletic type but for some reason you got the urge to go on a run. You put on sport leggings, a tshirt and a sport zip up jacket. You tied your hair up and grab your headphones. You tie up your running sneakers and head out. It was a chilly morning. You ran about a mile and a half when you reached a stop light.

You bent down putting your hands on your knees panting a little. You then stood up straight rubbing your hands together radiating heat. You jumped up and down a little trying to get warm.

You notice a presence behind you. You slowly turned around and saw a tall, tan boy standing with his head down and his hands stuffed in his pockets.

He looked up and you made eye contact. You quickly turned around breaking the contact.

"Hey there you look a little chilly." the boy stepped closer. I turned around to face him. He smiled and pulled his jacket off. He placed it on your shoulders.

"Thank you but really I'm fine!" you said taking the jacket off. As you handed it to him he grabbed the jacket from your hands. On his hands were small tattoos. You recognized them. You immediately lifted your head to look at him again.
"Wait your Calum Hood the bass player from my favorite band" you say smoothly.
"That would be me." he replied even smoother.
"Wow not every day your favorite band member gives you his jacket" you said said laughing.
"So why are you not jumping up and down creating a scene?" he raised his eyebrows.
"Sorry for the disappointment I just don't see the point I mean you are just a person."
"No not a disappointment at all I like when I can just talk to fans." he said as you started to walk together.
"So this is going to sound really lame but can we take a picture?" you ask
"Of course I was actually going to ask the same thing" he said pulling out his phone. You take selfies on his phone and your phone.

When you get home that afternoon, you have over 500 Instagram notifications and over 1,000 Twitter notifications. You unlock your phone to see what's going on. You find that Calum posted the picture of you two.
"Met this beautiful girl today" and somehow people found your account and so did he. He followed you!

You also post the picture captioning it. "My favorite bass player xo" and he LIKED and COMMENTED on your picture. What a day for you.