*You get injured and hes watching you* ~Michael~

Michael- brrrrringgggg
The last bell signaled school was over for the day. You quickly went to your locker hoping to avoid the girls who bully you.

You successfully walked out of school with out seeing them. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You opened a text from your mom saying you have to walk home. You groan and start to walk home. You put some headphones on to fill the silence. Your music was up to loud so you didn't hear a car door shut behind you. The three girls who bullied you snuck up behind you.
"Think you could get away from us b*tch" the first girl said shoving you to the ground. You whimper in pain when your elbow made contact to the cement.
"Get up" the other girl yelled in your face. You push off the ground to stand up only to be punched hard in the nose. You stumble backwards hitting the ground once more. The girls started calling you horrible mean names. They were interrupted by a male voice. Only this voice was gentle not rough.

"What's going on?" A boy asked from behind the girls. They turned and looked at the boy.
"Oh hey Michael damn you look good today." One girl says.
"What about her?" Michael asked pointing to you. You were trying to get up and walk away when you felt someone grab your arm. You gasped preparing yourself for some pain.
"What happened to her?" Michael asked holding onto you.
"I don't know...us?" The girl said
"You did this?" Michael shouted at them.

He brought you to a bench and cleaned up your face a bit with his shirt.
"Uh I'm sorry for what they did to you" he said
"It's fine" you shrug
"No it really isn't. What's your name again?" He asks
"Y/n" you reply
"Can I get your number y/n?"
"Uh why?" You asked him
"Because your pretty" he smiled at you
"Oh ya I guess" you said giving him your number.

A/N I SAW HDWEUH TODAY IM SO IN LOVE WITH THE MOVIE. OMG ME AND MY SISTER LITERALLYYYYYYY CRIED WHEN THEY SHOWED MICHAELS ACCIDENT.