*Wearing his clothes*

Calum- Calum loves to see you in one of his big band tshirts. One day you and him were taking a walk around the town. You were in the park when the sun disappeared and was replaced with storm clouds. It began pouring rain. You and Cal run back to his house as fast as you could. When you arrived and went inside you were both dripping wet. He gets towels for the both of you.
"The towels not doing much, let's get you some new clothes" Calum said holding your hand guiding you to his room. There he throws you sweatpants and his Nirvana tank top. You quickly slide into the bathroom and change. When you come out feeling gross and a tiny bit self conscience, Calum smiles and tells you how beautiful you are in his clothes.

Ashton- Ashton loves to see you in a bandanna, especially his. One day you went to surprise him at a show. You were backstage in their dressing room when he ran into find you. When he sees you he tackles you in a hug. After sitting down and talking for a while he slowly gets up from his position. He comes behind you and ties the bandana he had on around your head. You adjust it a little and continue talking. The whole time Ashton admires how beautiful you are.

Luke- Luke loves when you wear his gray pom pom beanie. One specific day you and Luke were hanging at his house. You were cuddling and watching Netflix. When Calum calls you and says he's outside picking you up to go ice skating, you don't bother to do your hair and throw on his beanie. He didn't notice with all the confusion and craziness of the situation. When you are about ten minutes into skating, he looks over at you with the biggest smile.
"What?" you giggle at him
"You look beautiful in my hat" and he gives you small kiss on the cheek before skating off.

Michael- Michael loves to see his girl in his leather jacket. One night Michael takes you out to a concert at the amphitheater. After the concert you were both full of adrenaline. You didn't want to go home, so you walked around the venue. There were shops and cafes. It was a little cold so you folded you arms in front of you with a shiver. He looks down at you and smirks. He slides off his black leather jacket and puts it around your shoulders.
"Better?" he asks you.
"Much better" you say smiling and kissing him. As you walk he secretly takes pictures of you wearing his jacket. He tweets some of them and captions them

"my girl, my jacket:)"

Your phone was dead from the concert so you didn't see it until you were home from your date. You look down at your phone smiling and biting your lip. You laughed at how the sleeves came down longer than usual. Then you realized, you forget to give it back to him.

A/N
Thank you for the reads! Love you allllll so much.
QOTD: Did you watch 5sos at the teen choice awards? If you did tell me what you thought about them performing when they weren't feeling to good!:) So this chapter was really fun to write. espinosababex helped edit this. Please check her book out if your in the MAGCON fam. Lots of love!