*You're Sick*

Calum- You woke up really late one morning with a pounding headache. You could barely open your eyes and you felt miserable. You didn't look at your phone all day because it killed your eyes. You were resting when there was a knock at the door. You groaned and got the door. You found a very nervous Calum before you.
"YOUR ALIVE!?" Your best friend Calum said running in and tackling you. You whimpered when he yelled because it hurt your head.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"I have the worse headache." you said putting your head in your hands.
"Is that why you ignored my freaking messages?!" he questioned
"Yeah it is!" you sassed
"Okay well then looks like we'll just have to lay low today!" he said not getting the hint you were annoyed.
"Yea I'm going to get some water." you groaned getting a bottle of water.
When you came back to the living room you found Calum with a bunch of pillows and blankets.
"I'm not even going to ask" you said
"I'm building us a fort! So I'm not as bored when you fall asleep!" he said proudly.

20 minutes later he finished the fort. You climbed under the blankets hanging from the table and the coach.
"Nice job Hood." you said closing your eyes.
"Thanks now get some rest" he said and you drifted of to sleep next to your best friend.

Ashton- Today you were supposed to go see your best friend Ashton Irwin and his band. They've been on a world tour for a couple months and you haven't seen him in forever. You woke up a little sweaty and dizzy. You ignored it and got ready for the concert.

When show time rolled around you didn't understand why you couldn't stop sweating. You assumed it was nerves and carried on with your day.

When you got to the venue you went backstage where he told you to go. When you got their Ashton was in the dressing room along with your other friends and his bandmates.
"No way Ash its (y/n)" Luke yelled getting up to hug you.
"y/n you made it!" Ash yells running over to hug you.
"Of course!" you smile. You sit down in the dressing room and the room starts spinning. You grip the sides of the chair you were sitting on until you eventually pass out.
15 minutes later.
You open your eyes to find yourself in the arena infirmary. The doctor tells you you were dehydrated and had a fever. Ashton was sitting next to you the whole time. You take a few pills and exit the room.
"Geez you scared me back there!" He chuckled. Now let's go get you some ice cream.

Luke- Your boyfriend Luke was over your house one morning. He came in before you woke up to surprise you. When you urgently wake up, you run to the bathroom to throw up.

You were kneeling on your bathroom floor crying when Luke came by your side.
"Shhhh y/n your okay" he said hugging you and putting his chin on your head. He lifts you up on the counter and washes your face and hands you your toothbrush.

After your done you snuggle with him all day.

Michael- You had strep throat all week and it hurt to talk. Michael came to your bedside everyday. One day after he brought you frozen yogurt, you fell asleep. He was sitting in a chair next to your bed. You were half asleep when you hear him talk.
"I love you so much and your still beautiful even like this" he said which was normal because you guys were friends. But then he leans over you and kisses you on the lips. You still pretend your asleep until he finally leaves. You've liked him more than friends for awhile now and you were so happy he felt the same way.