*Action Imagion* ~Calum~

A/N quick note these will be based on novels so these are NOT my ideas thank you!
Calum- Maze Runner Imagine

Where am I? What's going on? Am I in a box?
You began to sweat. You couldn't remember a single thing. Was this even real life? You screamed and gasped for air as you bounce around. Suddenly you stopped. There was a blinding warm light coming from above you.

"It's a girl" said someone in a thick accent. You frantically look around. You see a lot of boys looking down at you in awe.
"Well let her up!" Yelled a boy with big brown eyes. He outstretched his hand to you. You look at it for a few moments until you take it and he pulls you up. You must have been crying because the boy asked what was wrong.
"Where am I? Who am I? Who are you?" You panicked
"I'm Calum and welcome to the Glade. You'll get your name back soon"
Calum gives you a tour of what looked like a giant field and was called The Glade.
"Where does that tunnel lead to?" You ask Calum while you ate your dinners.
"That is the maize" he explained the runners and the grievers. Two boys come over and introduce them selves.
"Hello I'm Newt second in command and this is Thomas."  They stuck their hand out to shake yours.

That Night
He was there... Calum. The boy with the brown eyes. You both were watching something on a screen. The Glade. You were watching the Glade. You were watching boys killed in the maze. You turned to Calum crying and he kissed you...
Wake up
You sat straight up in your bed panting and gasping. You looked over and saw Calum race over towards you.
"What's wrong?" He asked
"M-my name my name is (y/n)" Calum smiled at you but it turned to a frown when he saw your worried look.
"I knew you before I got...here" he looked you straight in the eyes and kissed you.
"Why did you do that?" You a asked him.
"We were in love before we were in this place"

A/N sorry this was directed towards people who have read The Maze Runner series! I'm now obsessed with the series since the scorch trials came out LOL. So thanks sm for 120 reads you guys are the best!