*Things He Notices About You*

Calum- Whenever you got excited you would always smiled showing your dimples. One day you planned a surprise date for you and Calum. Before the date both of you were just laying around the house. You were making yourself a sandwich when Calum spoke up.
"What are you excited about"
"What?" you asked nervously hoping he didn't find out about the date you had planned.
"You always have that goofy smile when your excited" he laughed.
"Oh uhh nothing just looking forward to spending time with you!" you covered trying not to smile like before.

Ashton- Whenever you were sad you usually hid your feelings and didn't talk much. One day your best friend posted a picture of you and some of your other friends at the beach. Your ex boyfriend kept commenting things pointing out some of your flaws, but that wasn't what hurt you. You can let things like that roll of you, but your best friend commented back saying things like "true lol". You expected her to stick up for you like you would for her. You try to ignore the whole situation. Ashton invites you to dinner at his place so you accept. At the dinner table you kept giving him one word answers.
"How was your day y/n" ash asks you
"Good"
"What did you do today?" he questions
"Nothing" you reply.
After dinner he decides to confront you.
"What's bothering you y/n?" he asks holding your hand.
"Nothing why"
"you are always quiet when your upset, what's going on?" you tell Ashton the whole story.
"Don't think twice about them! Your beautiful in my eyes" he tells you making everything better.

Luke- Whenever you were nervous you crack your knuckles. One day you were over your best friend Luke's house. You had a big basketball game that night, and your crush Nathan was going to be there. You and Luke were in his back yard hanging out. The music was turned up loud and you sat side by side on the picnic table. The song American Idiot was on. Luke was singing along to the music.
Don't wanna be an American idiot
one nation controlled by the media
*pop pop*
Information Age of hysteria
It's calling out to idiot America
*crack crack
Luke turned down the music and sat to face you.
"What's on your mind?" he asked
"What do you mean?"
"Well whenever you crack your knuckles your nervous and overthinking so spill." he told you.
"Well tonight my team plays right before the boys game, and I kinda like this guy who is on the boys team and he will probably be there early and watch my game. He's really good and I'm scared of messing up in front of him." you explain
"So what is this guy's name?"
"Nathan Scott" you reply
"Aw man he is really good don't mess up tonight!" he teased you and you playfully punched his arm.
"I'm kidding I'm kidding, you'll do fine I promise just take a deep breath and focus on the court."
You took a deep breath and thanked your best friend.

Michael- Whenever you crossed your arms over your chest it meant you felt insecure. One day you and Michael were out getting coffee. On your way to the coffee shop you saw the most popular girls in school walk up to you.
"Nice shirt where did you get it? Your great grandmother?" One of them snickered at you causally. You pretend your not bothered by it and cross your arms. When you were sitting down with your coffees Michael tells you something.
"Your beautiful y/n do you know that?" he asks you but you break eye contact and look down at your lap.
"I know you get self conscience when you cross your arms like that" he nodded towards you and you slowly uncrossed your arms.
"How did you know that?" you ask.
"Well whenever you talk to a boy that's not me you do that, or when girls tease you you do it." he said
"Huh I guess we are bestfriends after all" he said sarcastically making him stick his tongue out at you.

A/N Hellooooooo so for Luke and Michael you guys are just friends but for Ash and Cal your dating. Just a little clarification there. And for the Luke imagine I was referring to Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill if anyone watched that show or is currently watching it on Netflix like me! Anyways thanks so much for reading I might not update for a little bit or I will update tomorrow it depends. I have tryouts tomorrow and I'm getting my wisdom teeth out after that. Then my 5sos concert is in 6 days so I have to mentally and physically prepare for that!!! Thanks for the reads:)))