~Christmas~

Calum- "ITS CHRISTMAAAAS WAKE UP" you screamed and yelled as you jump on your older brother Calums bed. It's 8:00 am and he is not going to be happy.
"What the hell... What time is it y/n" he asked
"Christmas time!" You yelled dragging him out of bed.
"I'm coming just chill" he said in a raspy morning voice.

He eventually became fully awake and you and him ran down stairs.
"Ok open mine first." He said handing you a small box.
You tore the wrapping paper open. You held a box in your hand. You quickly opened the box to find two paper tickets.
"NO NO NOOO WAY!" You screeched.
"You. me. Troy Sivan concert (or whatever concert you prefer)" He said. You've been asking for these tickets for so long.
"Calum thank you thank you!"

Ashton- "ASH!" You yell as your boyfriend and his band appear at the plain terminal. You see him throw his bag at Calum, who doesn't look to thrilled about it and comes running over to you. You notice this and you start running too. He scoops you up into a huge hug and lifts you off the ground spinning you around.
"Merry Christmas!" He says giving you a kiss. You haven't felt his kiss since you visited him on tour 4 months ago.
Luke- "I have the best present for you!" You here your mom yell from the kitchen. It was 3:00 in the afternoon on Christmas Eve.
"Oooooo what is it?" You ask.
"You'll find out in about...15 minutes" she said checking the time.
15 minutes later
"Y/n!" You here your mom yell. You were curling your hair for the party tonight when your "present" arrived.
"Comingggg" you yell back.
"Okay sit down" she pointed to the couch. You sit down like you were told. "And put this on" she squealed handing you a bandana.
"As a blindfold?" You ask
"Yup hurry!" She says putting it on you herself.
"Okay can you see me?" She asks
"Nope" you reply honestly.
"Okay" she said. You heard your front door open and footsteps shuffling. After about 2 minutes you heard someone spoke.
"Okay take your blindfold off in... Wait wait! Let me get my camera." You sit on the couch impatiently
"Okay 3..2..1..." Your mother counted down.
You pull the blindfold from your eyes. The first thing you see is your moms flash going off from her phone. The you turn your head.

When you turn your head you see a tall blond boy with black jeans and a bow in his head. Your hands fly to your mouth in disbelieve.
"LUKE!" You scream. You also start crying. You run to your best friend who you haven't physically seen in 7 months.
"Hey y/n don't cry!" He laughs and hugs you back.
"You said you weren't coming home for Christmas!" You laughed.
"I lied!" He said bringing you back to a hug. "We are gonna have so much fun were gonna have a movie marathon, build a fort, eat cookie dough, have a party!" He rambles on.
"So?" Your mom asks and you turn to her.
"Best present ever!"

Michael- "Merry Christmas weirdo" you screamed through the phone. It was 7:30 am and michael was not a happy camper
"What the hell y/n it's so early" your best friend groaned through the phone.
"Yup 7:32 to be exact, so when are you coming over?" You asked because the rule in the family was no one can open a present with out the Clifford family. The Clifford's were your family friends who you celebrated Christmas with every year.
"In like 4 hours, or whenever I decide to get out of bed." He mumbled
"Aw come onnnnn your dads on his way he should be here at 8 he texted me dad" you explain.
"Fine!" He yelled and you could here him getting out of bed.
"Awesome see you soon! Hope you didn't get coal!" You cheerfully yelled and hung up. You were so excited to give michael his present. You hit him a ps4 with a bunch of new games.

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! I can't believe how successful this book came out! My readers are all gifts to me! If you don't celebrate Christmas then I hope you have a wonderful Friday. Another note I GOT SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE TICKETS! GUYS AHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! Love you all xx