*Road Trips*

Calum- "y/n!!!!" You heard your boyfriend Calum tell from outside.
"I'm coming I'm coming" you giggled packing up your last things into your purse. You swing it over your shoulder and run out to the car.
"Ready babe?" Calum asks you. You nod your head and follow Calum into the car.
"So where to on this spontaneous adventure?" You asked.
"Today were hitting the mountains." He smirked at you. You didn't know what that meant but you smiled excitedly.

Two hours later
"Wake up y/n" Calum shoved you lightly. You jumped up and looked around. In front of you was a huge hotel that looked like a log cabin with 15 floor. You gasped and opened your car door.
"This is so cool Cal!" You hugged him.
"Ya so they have hot chocolate, a spa, fireworks, indoor pools, and ya" he smiled at you. You grabbed your bags and entered the hotel.

Calum checked in and then you went to your room (witch was AMAZING) and put your bags down. You changed into leggings and an oversized sweater and combat boots and comfy boot socks. Calum had his long sweater that gave him sweater paws and his beanie.

"Race you to the hot cocoa!" He yelled and ran out of the room
"It's on Hood!"

Ashton- You knew Ashton wasn't himself lately and it was from stress and anxiety. One day you decided to get him off his butt and let him be happy.
Knock knock
You banged on Ashton's front door.
"Hey y/n come on in" you stepped into his house and went to his room with out saying a word. You grabbed his suitcase and threw in some stuff.
"Can I help you?" He asks
"No I'm helping you I have two plane tickets to California were going to Coachella baby!" you said holding up the tickets.
"I don't think I can" he started
"No I checked with your girlfriend your other best friends (cal Luke mike) your manager basically everyone and they agreed it would be good for you." You said. He smiled and packed his things.

In the end you were right. A week in the sun, listening to music and relaxing was just what he needed.

Michael- For Christmas Michael planned a huge road trip to the Big Apple with all of his friends, you being one of them. It was you, Calum, him, his girlfriend who I've become friends with, Luke, Amanda  (his cousin who's dating Ashton)and Ashton. The 7 of you all drove 6 hours to New York. When you got there the hotel was super fancy. The lobby had a big fancy Christmas tree with a crystal chandelier and granite counters and a waterfall.

"Wow" you gasped as you entered through the revolving hotel doors.
"Ok me and Lucy will go check in" Michael said. Lucy's his girlfriends name by the way.
"So the rooming situation will be me you and Lucy in one room and the boys in the connecting room next door" Amanda said.
"Sounds great" you replied. Michael came back with Lucy and we headed to the elevators. You all went up to the 11 floor to your room.

The first thing you did in NYC was ice skating. It was so fun! It was dark out so the Christmas lights were shining down on us as we skated.

It was cute to see Ash and Amanda together. They were holding hands skating around and You could here her giggle along with his.

Michael totally loved Lucy. He talked to you about her all the time before they even dated. Seeing them together is so cute. He was skating behind her holding her waist to hold her up.

"Uh y/n" Calum said waving his hand in front of your face.
"Woah what?" You said loosing your balance grabbing onto him and he laughed at you.
"You were staring at them" Luke giggled pointing to Lucy and Mikey
"Oops" you laughed "I wish I had a boyfriend" you whined as a joke.
"Too bad your stuck with us" Calum said grabbing your waste to tickle you.
Needless to say it was an amazing trip.

Luke- "Come on let's goo hurry up!" Luke said tugging your sweatshirt. You drove 2 1/2 hours to see some Christmas tree light up. Luke was so excited for some reason. He was giggly and super jumpy.
"I'm coming I'm coming" you say running after him.
"It's going to start soon!" He smiled as you walked towards the hot chocolate.
"2 please" Luke smiled and paid for your drinks.
"You didn't have to do that Luke" you said punching his arm.
"If I didn't it would have taken longer" he retorted. You stood with the crowd all circled around a huge tree.
3
2
1
Everyone cheered as the tree lit up after the count of one.
"Woah.." You looked the beautiful tree.
"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend I wanted to drive all this way to make it special or whatever Calum said girls like these thing but then again he's single so uhm what do you say?" He turned to face you. His face lit up from the tree. You could see his cheeks getting redder and redder.
"Ya sure" you smiled at him.