~Ashton~ *Fan Expirience*

You and sister were spending the day shopping. You both live in LA together. You were in a really expensive boutique just messing around together because really who has that kind of money.

Your sister put on a fedora hat and sunglasses and you put on a scarf and a top hat. You looked in the mirror and laughed at what you saw. You got some dirty looks from the workers and shoppers. You took some selfies and mirror pics. After awhile the worker approached you.
"Girls we have a "try on buy it policy so if your done making my store look like a joke I will ring you up"

You look at your sister in complete fear. You already spent what little money you had on Brandy Melville next door.

"Ma'am you don't understand we didn't know about your policy" your sister fought
"It's either pay me or pay the cops a visit"
"Nonono I'll just call someone" you said.
"Uh don't worry I got it!" said someone from behind you
"Okay sir that will be 450$ even." she said with a laugh not expecting the boy to pay.

Sure enough mystery boy paid in full cash. You and your sister exit the store before any more trouble.

"Hey ms. you forgot your bags!" he called after you. You turn around to see the Ashton Fletcher Irwin chasing after you.
"B-but y-your Ashton!" you stutter.
"Erm yea I saw your shirt and I decided to kind of help you guys out" you were wearing your 5sos tshirt from Hot Topic.
"Help us? You saved us!" your sister cheered.
"Well it was nice meeting you, I have to get going, but here are you things" he giggled giving you your bags.
"Thank you and um can I get a hug and a pic maybe?" you asked embarrassed.
"Of course!" he posed with a kiss on the cheek for a picture your sister took.