*Cuddling* ~Only Cash~

Calum- Coming home from a long day of playing soccer AND recording Calum comes home very tired. He wraps his arms around you from the back and tackles you to the couch.
"Calum what the heck?" You ask laughing.
"I want to cuddleeee!" He says nuzzling his chin on your shoulder as you laid on top of him.
"I'll grab a blanket and a movie?" You suggested. He instantly smiled up at you.

When you return with a blanket and the movie you lie next to Calum and he wraps his arms tightly around you.

Ashton- You were on your phone in the boys dressing room. They were off doing sound check or something like that. It was a lazy day for you so you only wore jogger pants converse and a zip up sweatshirt.

"You look beautiful!" You heard Ashton say coming into the dressing room along with Luke Calum and Michael.
"No I don't but thanks Ash." You smile as he came and sat next to you. The boys join in on your conversation and you all start talking.

You put your knees to your chest and put your head on Ashton's. He leaned more weight on you. You stayed in that position for awhile. Eventually he got up to go on stage. After he did you found that Calum tweeted a picture of you two and put it in black and white. You smiled and screenshoted the picture.