*You get injured when hes watching you* ~Ashton~

Ashton- "IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHO IT IS I WILL TELL MOM" Ashton yelled as he held your phone above is head. Your brother Ashton was on break from tour and you were over his house one day. Your friend who happened to be a boy tried to FaceTime you in the middle of a convo with your brother.
"GIVE IT BACK" you yelled running after him.
"Not unless you tell me about him" he said sternly. You charge after your older brother. He ran up the stairs and locked himself in his room.
"Stop Ashton!" You banged on the door.
"Sorry I'm face timing your BOYFRIEND" he teased opening the door. You charged after him. You were running full speed in your socks on the hardwood. You followed him downstairs, only to then slip and tumble down the stairs.
"Crap y/n" Ashton said running to the bottom of the stairs.
"Ash is my nose bleeding" you asked wincing in pain.
"Uhm ya actually it is." He mumbled getting some ice.
"Moms gonna kill you" you laughed.
"Ya um y/n just hold this on your face" he gave you a bag of frozen peas to apply to your swelling nose.
30 minutes later.
"Ash its...still..bl-bleeding" you said tiredly. He bent down and scooped you up being you to the car.
"Y/n keep applying the ice until we got to the hospital."