*You get injured when hes watching you* ~Calum~

Calum- It was the State Champions for your high school basketball league. You were so pumped up and full of adrenaline. Your best friend Calum drove you to school where you would get on the team bus.
"I'll see you there good luck I love you" your best friends said hugging you.
"Thanks cal" you pulled away and climed on the bus.
game time
2 minutes left
the score is 67 to 67
Tie Game.
The point gaurd was dribbling the ball hard and fast up the polished court. You created space between you and your defender and you managed to roll away to get open.
"HEAR HEAR" you called for the ball with your hands up. The point guard flicked you the ball. You felt the rubbery ball hit your palms. You pivoted your feet and brought the ball up and it left your hands for the shot. You watched as it arched and got closer to the hoop. The small stadium seemed silent as you heard the basketball swish in the net. You bent your knees to jump up in victory, but suddenly you felt a force coming from your right shoulder. A girl from the opposing team had body checked you across the court. You fell on your shoulder. You quickly tried to get back up but when you pushed off from the ground your arm collapsed underneath you and you fell back. You were looking up at the ceiling whining in pain you tried to slow your breathing but it didn't work.
Everything
Slowly
Went
Black.
His POV
The ball left her hands the shot was perfectly accurate and went in. I jumped up in excitement hugging all my friends jumping up and down. All of a sudden Luke mentioned some commotion on the court. A huge girl from the other team was charming towards (y/n). You tried yelling something to her but of course she can't hear you. It was like slow motion. Y/n was body checked nearly across the court and this was different from game contact, this was intentional and hard. I ran from my seat along with the boys following me. She tried to get up only to become unconscious. You sprinted to the court but you couldn't get to her. Too many medical professionals and coaches were surrounding her. I ran to her best friend who was panicking at half court.
"Hey y/bff/n it's gonna be ok she'll be okay" I rubbed her back. Suddenly you heard an ear piercing screech.
"Ashton calm her down" i yelled to Ashton to take care of her friend as I ran over to find y/n sobbing.
"WHAT HAPPENED?" I screamed pushing threw to get to her.
"We popped her shoulder back in, its dislocated she's going to need surgery we've called 911" a professional told me. I bent down to y/n. She had her face in her hands as she was calming down. I could tell she was embarrassed.
"It's okay y/n your fine." I told her.
"Calum can you call my mom" she whispered. I froze.
"sir what's wrong?" The medic asked.
"She asked for her mother, but her mother left four years ago." I whispered to him.
"We'll check her for a concussion ASAP." They checked her eyes and balance and sure enough she had a concussion.

A/N HEYYOOO so I will post the rest of the boys imagines then I will post part 2 for each (wahoo for part two!)