*Action Imagine* ~Michael~

This is based off of the Harry Potter series and not my ideas or characters! Thankyaaaa

Michael- Today was finally the day! You were the youngest of 5 and also the only girl. They have all been extremely successful wizards at Hogwarts School of Wizardry. You had all your trunks and books in your carriage. You were waiting at platinum 9 3/4. You anxiously wait as your brothers run threw the brick wall.
Skip to after train ride
"Wow" you whisper to yourself as you get off the Hogwarts Express.
"It's everything I've ever imagined it to be." Some boy says admiring the school next to you. You turn your head to look at him. He had flaming red hair.
"Oh hi I'm Michael!" He says extending his hand. You shook it and smiled introducing yourself.

You walk with your brothers into the HUGE dining hall. There was music playing, food everywhere, girls giggling, boys yelling it was a sight to see. The headmaster stood up and everyone went silent.
"Let the sorting begin!" He called announcing the first student to be sorted.

When it was your turn your palms were sweating and your knees were shaking uncontrollably. Your brothers all had Griffindor and your parents were Ravenclaws. You sat on the stool with everyone watching.
"Hmmmmm very bubbly, hufflepuff maybe- no wait! very quiet and sly like slitheran- NO GRIFFINDOR!" The hat shouted above you. The Griffindor table erupted in cheers. When you got to your new table your brothers all hugged you. You sat down next to you brother Ben.
"Psss" he nudged you "that boy is staring at you" he said pointing to the boy I met earlier. You looked at him and went to go sit next to him. When you got there he greeted you with a hug.
"Y/n this is awesome well be like the dynamic best friend Griffindor wizard duo!" He said getting excited. You high five and start eating. You talking wit him all dinner long. You couldn't wait to start school with your best friend you will end up having forever❤️

A/n Hey everybody  MUSIC VID TMRW! Comment what you think about it!!!!!!! Ok so that wraps up my action imagine chapters hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading<3