~Michael~ *Fan Experience*

You and your 3 best friends were attending a Five Seconds Of Summer concert. You were wearing your black leggings, 5SOS singlet, black converse with white laces and my leather jacket.

You and your friends didn't get the greatest seats but you didn't care you were gonna see 5 Seconds of Summer!

About 30 minutes into the concert a huge man wearing all black approaches you.

"Hello Ms. would you accept the offer of coming with me to be pulled up on stage?" the man asked you. You knew they did this at every show you never expected it to be you!
"Y-yes of course!" you turn to your friends and jump up and down.
"Ok come with me ma'am" he lead you down close to the stage. Well next to the stage.
"Everybody please welcome our fan of the night" Michael introduced you.
"That's your que kid!"
You slowly walk up on stage. The crowd was so loud it was incredible. You make your way in between Luke and Michael.
"What's your name beautiful!?" Michael yelled into the mic
"I'm y/n" you yell into his mic.
"What a cool name!" Luke said.
"Here!" Michael yells at you. He took off his guitar and placed the strap around your neck. It was randomly so heavy.
"You ever played?" he asked
"Nope that's your job!" you respond making the crowd cheer and laugh. Michael stood behind you.
"What you wanna do is put on hand at the top like this. and slide your fingers right there" he said wrapping his arms around you.
"then strum this chord!" you did as you were told and strummed. It sounded like a chord from their song Lost Boy
"It's the first chord of lost boy isn't it?" you asked tuning your head to Michael. Your faces were inches apart.
"That's right" he nearly whispered. He was staring deep into your eyes.

Later after the concert your Twitter was blowing up. All your mentions were something like

@/Michael5sos THIS IS HER
@/Michael5sos FOUND HER
@/Michael5sos your love!

You went on Michael's twitter and their was a picture of you and him. His arms wrapped around you, facing each other. The caption was different.
"Help me find this beautiful girl!" and bam

He followed you!