:Chapter 1 ~ After Story:

A/N - so, yea... Go read... Btw this whole story is in third person...

"SET IT OFF!" And with those last words, came loads of heavy breathing, and happy laughs.
"So, that was fun," Ben said, giving Mal a smile.

"Yeah, it was, we should do that more often," Mal said, returning the smile.

-Time Skip-
(Next Day)

"Mal, wake up!"Evie called, shaking Mal.

"Ugh...." She moaned.

"Mal,"

"UUUUUGH"

"MAL!"

"FIIIIINE..." Mal groaned, throwing the covers onto Evie's head.

"C'mon Mal! Get up! I wanna see how everyone reacts to us now, since we're not really considered villains anymore."

"Oh, yeah... "

-Time Skip-
(Just to going to school)

So Mal and Evie met up with Jay and Carlos, and headed downstairs (remember they're in their dorms) and were interrupted by Ben.
"Hi guys!" Ben said cheerfully.

"Uh, I gotta go, guys, sorry..." Mal walked over to Ben as he put his arm around her. She grinned sheepishly. (AWWW) Evie nodded understandingly, put her hands in the shape of a heart, and winked. Jay rolled his eyes with a smile and Carlos let out a small chuckle. "Let's go, guys, those two need to talk." Carlos, said, but was interrupted by Doug. "No! Why? Ugh, whatever, the girls are gone with their boyfriends, and now it's just us, c'mon, Jay." Carlos complained, walking away with Jay.

"Boyfriend?" Evie said, looking at Doug.

"Boyfriend." He said, holding Evie's hand. (AWWWW)

"So, are we couples gonna go to class together, or what?" Ben said, pointing at Carlos and Jay, who were already going through the door to classes.

"Yeah, let's go!" Mal said, pulling Ben's hand.

"Off to classes!" Evie said, doing the same to Doug.

(Just really, REALLY bored.)

-Time Skip-
(After classes)

Mal and Ben were strolling by the Enchanted Whatever (the place where they had their first date), and to her surprise, Mal found another picnic there.
"This is so awkward, but, another date?" Ben said, grinning at what he had done.

"Well, this," She gestured to the picnic, "is all here, so yeah, why not?"

-Time Skip
(Yes, I know, again, so this is a little bit later into the date)

Mal and Ben sat there talking, as Ben got to know Mal a bit more.
"I, um, my name is Mal... Because, well," she started.
"Because?" They were deep in conversation.
"My mother never really loved me, and um..." She looked uncomfortable just talking about it. "Because... She was disappointed in me... So much that she... She wouldn't let me have my full name... My real name is Maleficent... Um, she only let me have Mal, because she wouldn't let me use the rest of my name until I pleased her..." She looked like she was about to burst into tears (WHAT? IM ABOUT TO BURST INTO TEARS). Ben looked at her, gazing into her eyes, and wiped away a stray tear of hers. "No, it's- it's okay, I'm just fine being called Mal..." (NO UR NOT, U NEED A HUG)
"It's okay, Mal... You've got me, you've got Evie, and Carlos, and Jay, you've got friends..."
"I've got you..." She murmured. (AWW)
"Mal, even though your mother is the size of her heart, she'll learn to love, I mean you did, right?" She gave a little chuckle, and looked into Ben's eyes, and they locked lips.(AAAAAWWW THEYRE SO CUTE #BAL)
"OH MY GOD, IM SO SORRY I-"

A/N - Who do you think that person is? Hehe :3
Bai!

~Em