:Chapter 25 ~ Second Generation:

A/N -
"So, when are you gonna update?"
"I'll kill you if Ben, Mal or Lily dies."
I'm gonna die.

Warning : SHORT CHAPTER, LAST CHAPTER

Previously...

You know what I'm too lazy to do this I got sick like a few hours ago and I already feel like sh¡t.

Wait what happened last chapter?

Oh, right.

Tragic accident-thing.

I'm gonna start writing now.

–-—————-–

"Momma!" Lily shouted, a daisy in her hand. "Happy Mother's Day!"

Mal beamed at her five-year-old daughter and took the daisy from her hand, kissing her on the forehead.

Ben picked her up from behind as the little brunette squealed, "Daddy!"

"Lil!" shouted another little voice. Another brunette was placed down by her father, giggling as she ran towards her friend.

"Val!" Lily giggled back. It was a cute little scene to watch, both little girls running-

When Valentina fell.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion.

Audrey and Chad seemed to have delayed reactions; Ben stood shocked while Mal attempted to reach out.

Lily's hazel-green eyes widened, and she stretched out a hand in a meek attempt to help her friend.

A subtle green smoke came from her outstretched palm.

And when it helped Valentina get up, her fall only seemed like a mere stumble.

They all seemed to freeze. Lily, astounded by what'd just happened, looked curiously at her hands.

She backed away, asking, "Mommy, wh-what happened?"

She didn't answer; for they were all frozen.

"What's going on?" Lily cried. She looked back at her hands, watching cluelessly as the green smoke grew.

"Momma!" she cried once again. "Daddy! Daddy, help me!"

She fell to her knees, her young mind not being able to comprehend.

One last shriek came from the young girl before she was engulfed by the smoke.

It cleared soon after, revealing a dragon.

A small, fire breathing dragon. Blue flames, golden scales and purple belly.

Her mix-matched eyes flitted about in fear, breathing out little tongues of flame.

Cold flame.

The dragon cried out, before falling.

A gasp of breath was heard, and time was once again played. (My words are as dead as my brain.)

Lily fell to the ground, her body now transformed back and limp.

Her name was called, but there was no answer.

She was rushed to medical help.

Moments later, they discovered she had lost all memory of the 'incident'.

And so, things went on.

As long as Lily was happy, others were too...

That is, until the night her magic was discovered again.

DUN DUN DUUNNN

I could've done a better ending to a book but eh.

But, thanks for putting up with me and reading my horrible writing. It's gotten better, though, hasn't it?

~Emily
(I'll see you in the sequel!)