:Chapter 12 ~ The Day After:

A/N - Hi! So I'm back from my holiday hiatus, and I'm SO. SORRY for not updating, it's just that school has kept me busy and I have writers' block, and there are now two or three extra stories I need to keep track of. That, and I'm a bit sick, so.. Without further ado, I bring you, Chapter 12.

idk what to do.. I LOST A FEW READERS TO MY IGNORANCE AND SH*T..

Maloween was over, and now it was plain old BLEH. The gang went back to being good, and everything was normal.. for now..

"GOOOOOD MORNING!" The purple-haired teen rose out of bed to greet her blue-haired roommate.

"More like terrible morning," Evie groaned and nearly fell off the bed. "I ate too many sweets last night.."

"You're drunk on candy, my friend; the day after is terrible." Mal chuckled.

"But you ate almost as many sweets as I did!" She protested.

"Ah, but I have a.. magic.. digestive syste- ew, you know what, that sounds gross, let's just go with I can handle an overload of sweetness better than you."

"Hah, tell that to your upset stomach!"

"Wh- uuuggghh...." Mal sat back down on the bed, "never mind... terrible, terrible morning.." 

-Later..-

"MAL WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS (last name which i dont know..)!" The daughter of Aurora stormed into the girls' dorms.

"What is it, your majesty?" Mal snickered, trying to look oblivious.

"DAVID. OF ALL PEOPL-"

"MAL, FIX MY HAIR THIS INSTANT!" Lonnie burst into the room, demanding justice for her hair.

"This is gonna be a long day..." She groaned, plopping back onto the bed. Sooner or later, tons of students came into the room, demanding an apology for Maloween's incidents.

"FIX MY HAIR!"
"WHY HIM?"
"MY COOKIES!"
"YOU KILLED MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR CLIP!"
"MY TOURNEY JERSEY IS STAINED!"

"Jeez, good kids need to suck up their problems.. It wasn't that bad.." Mal muttered.

"YES, IT WAS!" They all yelled in unison.

Jay, who somehow got into the room, face palmed. "Do you hear yourselves? Cookies, hair, a hair clip, an accidental peck on the lips, and a tourney jersey."

"He's right," Carlos appeared out of.. Somewhere. "If we had more supplies, you guys could be gotten it WAY worse."

"I agree. You could've gotten a magical unibrow, or a demon trying to claw you to death, or--" Evie was cut off by the stares of the students.

"Guys, it's fine." Ben appeared in front of the crowd. (Yes, I know this happens in a dorm room, just play along.) "they're villain kids, cut them some slack. They just wanted to let loose for at least one day. Let them have their Maloween, unless you want them to do that every day."

Grumbles and murmurs were heard among the crowd, but they went away nonetheless. Ben said a simple, "You're welcome." And headed out with the rest of the crowd.

"So.." Mal broke the silence.

"Eh," they all walked to class as if nothing happened.

-Later-

Villain kid group one (Evie Mal Carlos and Jay) met up with Villain kid group two (Kandee Felix Coral and Harrison)

"So.. My sister's here now.." Felix started. (If you watch the Wicked World shorts, they brought in Freddie, Dr. Faciler's kid, so I guess I'll add her in as Felix's sister since they both are parented by Dr. Faciler.)

Awkward-as-heck-Silence..

Evie cleared her throat.

Mal's eyebrows furrowed, "Wha-" she squealed as Ben picked her up from behind.

"Wow," Coral rolled her eyes. "The great Mal Bertha squeals in delight."

"B-Bertha?" Carlos choked on his laugh.

"CORAL.." Mal suddenly had a murderous look in her eyes.

The daughter of the Sea Witch put on a smirk. "And... ACTION!" She started running like the wind, Ben let go of Mal and she started chasing after her.

'Just like old times,' Coral thought. 'I misses you, Mal.'

A/N - FORGIVE ME FOR POSTING LATE! I promise, next chapter will be LONG. Probably. FORGIVE ME!!

~Em