:Chapter 19 ~ Wedding Bells:

A/N - OMGG LOOK I CAME UP WITH A CHAPTER NAME!!!

~Previously~

This was the moment where she would finally be wed, at only seventeen.

--------------------------

It was all a blur for both Mal and Ben, the fairy godmother saying her words, and then they said their respective, "I do."; Although Mal had left a rather tensive pause before saying a quick, "I-I do." Before they knew it, the classic words from centuries ago had been spoken,

"You may now kiss the bride."

In record time, his lips were on hers. Soon enough, clapping and cheering was heard from across the entire region, people in the cathedral as well as people at home watching on TV.

After what seemed like an eternity, the newly wed couple broke their kiss. The bride was beaming while the groom smiled back, chuckling. He smirked before scooping his new wife into his arms, carrying her bridal style into the carriage.

Before the door completely closed, she giggled, throwing her bouquet a bit late. The gleaming white horses started on their way, and soon, the wedding bells started to ring, announcing the matrimony of the young couple.

"Did I mention how gorgeous you look in that dress?" Ben said breathlessly. "Because if not, you look gorgeous in that dress."

Mal giggled a short, "Thank you," and sat in silence before she asked, "So it's official now?"

Her husband (geez, it's gonna take me a while to get used to typing that word in this fanfic..) nodded, watching her as she gazed out the window.

---

[Let's just pretend they're in a hotel or something, it needs to be like this for the plot.]

The newlywed, Mal, opened the door, only to be greeted by a face she hadn't seen in over a decade.

It was a man, to say the least. He had dark, plum-colored hair, and rather melancholy dark crimson eyes. An image of herself at age six playing flashed through Mal's mind.

[Let's go to flashback world for a sec]
"Daddy!" She had squealed, letting herself be picked up by the man whom she knew as her father. He smiled, flashing brilliant white teeth. Her mother, who at the time, was a tall, slender woman with waist length coffee brown hair and like Mal, had green eyes. She pecked her husband on the cheek before picking up Mal from his arms.
[I know what you're gonna comment, and just shut up and play along. This is a fanfic, so I can decide what Maleficent used to look like. Like Angelina Jolie from the movie 'Maleficent'.]

What happened to the good old days? Mal asked a few years after that, thinking of her (whom she thought to be deceased) father.

[now back to the present]

"D-Dad..?" stuttered Mal, completely dumbfounded at the sight before her.

"Mal, I-" he was cut off by the loud slamming of the door in his face.

Meanwhile, Mal stood, heavily breathing. She was scared. She ran to the bathroom, ignoring the concerned questions that Ben asked from the kitchen. She splashed her face with water, still panting as she let her tears fall. Why am I crying? She thought, still silently sobbing. Moments later, the door opened, and Ben rushed to her side.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Your eyes are red,"

"N-nothing," she lied. "I was just trying to remove some makeup and it kind of went into my eyes."

He seemed to believe it. "Okay then. Still, are you okay?"

She nodded, "I'm gonna.. Lay down or something. I stayed up really late last night."

She laid on the bed, facing one way. Ben laid behind her, an arm around her waist. Ben started dozing off, but Mal stayed awake, thinking about the man outside the door...

But nonetheless, she was happy. She could still hear the wedding bells echo in her mind.

A/N - I seriously was LAZY.

Also, the songs last chapter were:

1 - Truth or Dare
2 - Gold
3 - One in a Million
4 - Welcome to the Club
5 - Drunk on Love
6 - Wake Me Up
7 - Big Day
8 - Go Go Go
9 - Outside
10 - Run Devil Run
11 - Heroes

Good Luck finding the artists, because I'm too lazy to look it up. Two of them (5 & 7) I looked up because I was like, "Hey, this sentence could probably be a song lyric or title!" So, yeah.

G'BYEEEEEE

~Em
GRACE U BETTER BE SATISFIED WITH THIS.