:Chapter 4 ~ The Decision:

A/N - I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I GOT CAUGHT UP AND- THERE- SCHOOL- THINGS- ARGH, JUST READ THE STORY. THERES THE APOLOGY^^ :3

(Nothing really happened, Carlos went on a somewhat successful date with Jane, and uh, pretty much nothing else)

-Time Skip-
(The day of the ball; after class)

"You ready for tonight, M?"

"E, to be honest, I'm nervous."

"Why?" (If u can't guess who's having thin conversation, hint: E, and M)

"Well, this is my first time out with Ben, since we're like, an.. Official thing...."

"It's the same for me and Doug, but we're not as... Public."

"Hm. I'm still nervous though... It'll be awesome, but-"

"THE DRESSES!"

"What about them?"

"I HAVEN'T FINISHED THEM YET!"

"WHAT?"

"EEK!" Both girls struggled around the room, Mal getting the fabric, and Evie starting to continue her sowing.

-Time Skip-
(The Ball :})

Details: the dresses:

Mal's Dress: Her hair was in two small braids, tied together in the back, while she wore a classic princess dress, a lavender gown with purple accents, with frills and laces at the bottom, collar, and sleeves, and a small tiara to match.

Evie's Dress: Her hair was curled, while she put it into a loose ponytail in the back, while her dress was blue, (like most of her dresses) with a navy blue collar, black accents with the occasional lace or two, then a small tiara to match Mal's.

You know what the boys thought?

'Oh jeez.. Am I drooling? I'm staring, but- OH MY GOD... ' Or something like that.

There was a knock on the door.
Mal opened it to see the friendly (and nervous) faces of Ben and Doug.

"Hey, you ready to-" Ben looked down and stared at the dress. So did Doug.
"You look.. You guys look.."

"Like angels," Doug blurted. The girls and Ben burst into laughter, causing Doug to turn red. "Well it's the truth!"

"Well, thank you, Doug," Evie smiled, and looped her arm into his.

"Well, what're we standing here for? Let's go!" Said Mal, doing the same to Ben.

"Actually, as king, I have to go to through a special entrance."

Mal pouted. "What about meeee?"

"You get to come with me."

"Yay!"

"Well, you two have fun, Doug and I are gonna go through the normal entrance." Evie giggled.

•At the actual Ball•

"Hello, Auradon Prep!" Shouted a voice on stage. Evie and Doug looked into the stage, and there stood the smiling face of King Ben. "So, this is a celebration of my coronation, and most importantly, that Mal," cheering, "Evie," more cheering, "Carlos," cheers, "and Jay," you guessed it, cheering. "Have chosen good over evil, and I would like them to stay here, as long as they remain good. So, would you?"