Q & A ! Answers and Author's Note

I have more votes than I do comments on that last chapter.

THE HELL, I'M ASKING YOU PEOPLE TO ASK ME THINGS.

secretwriter176 :
"What is the most craziest thing you have ever done in your life?"

Uh... I'm gonna have to say... uh... trying to kiss a boy on the cheek. Also, trying to wrestle one of my older cousins.
My life is boring, I'm sorry. I literally can't think of anything else. Maybe writing a lemon for the first time...

DoveMalfoy : (love that username!)
"Why'd ya make a(n) account?"

I was scrolling through my fandom ships on DeviantArt last summer when I came across a post that said, "my old wattpad cover". So, I got interested. A few of my internet friends had wattpad, and one of them (feelzyfeels) had convinced me to get it- That's how I got into writing. And that's why my friends are astounded by the speed of my typing. 👍

GracePier :
"What gave u the inspiration to be a writer?"

I dunno, I've always liked writing. I took a few classes on writing, but I've liked writing since way before then. To be honest, I'd love to be an author that illustrates her own books, since I've already got the drawing thing going on for me. But, like classic Asians, my family believes that artists and authors don't get a large income. But, my actual answer, is reading. I'm a total bookworm, and uh... yeah.

J.K. ROWLING WAS THE FIRST AUTHOR TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE THROUGH HER BOOKS I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR MY FUTURE.

Dovellfangirl :
"When are you going to update t–"

(Insert cursing flurry) Nope

Nope

Nope

Nope nope

Nopedy nope nope nope

I ain't gonna do this

YOU GOTTA WAIT.

I'LL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, AND THEN YOU CAN GO LOOK FOR THE SEQUEL.

L
A
T
E
R

O
N.

Ah, screw it. I'm pissed, and sick, so I might as well get on with the Author's Note.

Final Author's Note:
Hey. Hi. Howdy. Hello. Kon'nichiwa.

So, uh, yeah. This is it–– FOR NOW, I meant. Sequel, I'm not sure what I'll call it, but it'll come out sometime before June. I'll be updating more frequently as the summer goes by, so look forward to that.

And, I'd love to give a big, big, big, BIG thank you to all my readers that stuck by me since chapter one. This was originally something I was gonna write for fun, or delete later. I didn't know how popular it would get, or that one of my irl friends would like it. It's, just... amazing. So, thanks. I'm not doing shout outs to avoid neglecting anyone, but... just know you're out there, in my hearts!

Bonus!

I thought you guys might like it if I told you stuff about myself, since I didn't get so many questions.

Why is my writing spaced out?
Because, in my opinion, it's harder to read when it's all scrunched up in bunches of paragraphs.

When's my birthday?
My birthday is next week, Friday the 13th. I was born on a sunny May 13th, 200X. You figure out that X.

What made me want to write this story?
This was mentioned, if you don't remember. Dover126 and I were and are big fans of Descendants since the moment the trailer released, and I got the book, so when I got wattpad... you can guess what happened.

What's my most popular story?
MC Diaries :  A Garmau Story . It was my first and most popular, now at 97+K reads. AJHQJQJHAANQJJQS I'M SO THANKFUL

But this one stands at 24+K, which I love you guys for.

K I'M DONE HERE BAIII