:Chapter 23 ~ Yet Another Issue:

A/N - I'M SORRY
SO VERY SORRY
I'M SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
I'M BACK NOW
I think.

—-------------—

WARNING: This chapter contains minimal inappropriate actions and events.
If you wish to skip it, read up until the "––" and skip until you see it again.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

-Two Year Time Skip After Last Chapter-
Mal was currently reminiscing the event of two years ago. stared up at the ceiling as she laid on the floor, her mess of hair partially covering her face. She put her arms up and stared at her wedding ring. After the incident of last week, her husband refused to let her out of his sight.

Ben complained to her, asking why she seemed so upset. He scooped her up, and carried her bridal style to their private bedroom. She squealed a bit, but giggled.

She was plopped into the bed.

––

Ben laid a kiss on her lips, and trailed down to her collar.
[damnit... I can't make this too extreme cause I know my friends are reading this..]

She moaned about how it tickled, and soon enough the scene got heated. No one was in the castle but them, although servants heard moans and screams of ecstasy throughout the night.

Mal enjoyed it, though all the pain. Ben thrusted, faster, and faster until he got sloppy.

The two reached their climax, and that was the end of the night.

––

[Time Skip -- Two Weeks]

Mal, strangely, had been feeling weird. Whenever she was traveling, her stomach lurched.

Ben had noticed this, and was getting suspicions.

Why, the both of them were only 19. [ahah... unnecessary time skip...] Mal had strange symptoms, and even the servants of the castle suspected her pregnancy.

Mal was feeling quite nauseous on the morning of Evie and Doug's wedding ceremony, and she knew exactly why. She had taken a pregnancy test without Ben's knowledge.

It came out positive.

She was going to start the next generation. The only question was, was the child going to be a hero or villain?

The wedding bells rung, and the happy couple kissed. Evie was now a married woman. Doug was now a married man.

Soon, the time came for the king's speech. He said words of gratitude, and how even villainous hearts could be reformed. His wife tapped him on the shoulder.

She whispered something in his ear, and he nodded.

Mal stepped up to the podium.

She said a few words, and dropped the bomb.

Whispers, gasps, and noises of awe could be heard. After moments of silence, the crowd burst into applause.

Even the new bride and groom themselves congratulated them. Ben stood still, his mind blank. Slowly but surely, a smile formed on his face. He laughed, and whirled Mal around, professing his joy.

It was a great day for all.

Except the royal couple. Of course, they were happy... but they worried. Either had no intention to worry the other, but they both questioned themselves on the disposition of their child. A hero, the protagonist, or a villain, the antagonist?

Former King Beast and Queen Belle were overjoyed at the announcement of their grandchild.

[omfg there's barely any dialogue... there's NO DIALOGUE]

That night, Ben slept comfortably in his bed, Mal at his side. Mal fell asleep in her husband's arms, but...

She dreamt of disturbing things.

Maybe, a prophecy? She never remembered its exact words...

Although it mentioned a child born of two opposed sides.

Its wrath to be a severe price for all.

It would learn love, and learn its place.

The child would be the possible downfall of the generation before it.

Was this the child of Ben and Mal?

A/N - Damn, there's literally no speaking. It's all SILENT.

Hey, so I'm back... did you miss me? No, of course not, you only missed the story. Eh whatever.

~Em

I'M SICK AND I'M DYING.