:Chapter 9 ~ Good?:

A/N - SCHOOL. UGH. UGH. SCHOOL. MIDDLE SCHOOL. UGH. MIDDLE SCHOOLERS. UGH.

-Coral's PoV; THE DATE-

I waked over to the bleachers by the tourney field, Chad standing there, a look of shock on his face.

"You... You actually came.." His eyes softened. "I- I didn't think that you- your- a- a villain.. Kid would actually... Huh. Evie fell for it, though it didn't work out... She was plain old bad back then.. She's better now, but she's with Doug." He looked off into the distance.

"You still want her?" I asked cautiously.

"Hm? Oh... Maybe?"

"Then why'd you ask me?"

"I.. You stuck out to me... You've got a short temper, but you're pretty, and.. You've.. You've got nice hair, a nice smile... I.. Don't think you could ever be bad." He lifted my chin, making me look directly into his eyes. I quickly turned away when I realized that I was blushing. "See?" He chuckled. "You're adorable."

"I- um- "

"Shh, you don't have to say anything.. You can just nod your head, and be good. You could have me, then."

"I.. I wanna be... "

"Good?" He had hope in his eyes.

"I.. I DON'T KNOW!" I ran away, tears starting to form in my eyes. I ran to the lake, to water, my only place of sanctuary.

"CORAL, COME BACK! PLEASE, I-" Chad's voice became distant as I ran.

I stopped, and sighed in relief as I dipped my body into the cool clear water. I willed myself into my 'octopus side'.

"Ew," a voice chuckled. "Just like your mom." A blinding white smile came out of the bushes. Chad.

"Oh!" I willed myself back into my legs, and got up, then sat down on the gazebo. Chad raised his eyebrows, and scooted over next to me.

"Hello, gorgeous." He wriggled his eyebrows. I laughed and pushed him away. "You like me!" He smiled.

"Maybe..." I looked down.

"Hey," his voice became soft as he spoke. He lifted my chin and looked into my dark violet eyes with his hazel-green ones. "Good?" He leaned in, and his lips pressed onto mine, and we stayed like that until he pulled away.

"Good.." I replied, awestruck. "You're.. Really good at this, have you kissed other girls?"

"Audrey force-kissed me..." He awkwardly answered. "I don't really consider that a real kiss, but this, this was a real kiss." I nodded. "I feel like everyone has their first kiss here, I hear Ben and Mal, Evie and Doug (did I mention they've kissed before? If not, then THEY'VE KISSED BEFORE.), and Audrey and Jay have had their first kiss here."

"Don't forget us.." Then I paused. "WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL THE OTHERS? THEY- THEY.."

"They would be happy for you." He gave me his shiny white smile.

"Yeah.." I leaned my forehead against his. "They would.."

He chuckled.

"Thank you.." I hugged him. "I've.. Gotta go..."

"Okay, I'll... See you later, then?"

"Yeah.." I smiled, and headed off with the sweet taste of his lips still lingering on mine.

A/N - DO YA LIKE IT? OF COURSE YOU DO! Anyway, Felix x Lonnie is coming in the next chapter (maybe) and uh, yeah, THAT'S ALL!

~Em