:Chapter 5 ~ Ivitation:

A/N - Goodbye, recent updates, goodbye summer, hello school, hello REALLY LONG WAITS for an update.

-In the Isle-

"Oh, KAAAAANDEEEEEE!" The witch yelled in her high squeaky voice.

"Yes, mother?" Kandee walked into their small candy hut.

Because I'm lazy, here are the details :
Kandee - a sweet 16-year-old girl with bright pink hair with a streak of gingerbread colored hair, (it's usually up in pigtails) with a short, sweet candy looking dress, and the evil insides of her mother.

Coral - a short-tempered 16-year-old with black hair, a few streaks of lavender here and there, with a mean leather outfit, and can grow tentacles whenever she pleases, and as daughter of the famed Ursula, her reputation spreads all under the sea.

Felix - A voodoo master like his father, this 16-year-old boy is ready to make friends, on the other side. His inherited black hair is usually messy, and covered with a top hat. (Why? I don't know) he wears simple, ragged clothes, and carries a voodoo doll wherever he goes.

Harrison - Off with their heads? No. Harrison is a kind-hearted boy who believes the good in others. The poor boy is underfed, with somewhat ragged, red and black clothes, (because his mother tries to abandon him, but her motherly instincts give in) and shaggy red hair, he lives on the streets in a little corner of the one of the shops. (Although, sometimes [like once or twice a week] he comes to the Queen's 'palace')

"Where's the rest of your little.. Club?" She squeaked.

"Guys, you can come in!" Kandee called in her melodic voice. Coral and Felix entered the room.

"Right, so, I'll make this quick- you're going to Auradon." Screams, cheers, and maybe sighs of disappointment appeared on the three. "Also, the queen of hearts' boy is coming too." Then there were sighs of disappointment. Nobody really liked him. He was just like what they have left of TVs, King Beast, telling ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE ISLE TO BE GOOD. Ugh. They hated that. But, if they were to see Mal and the others.. Then it was definitely worth it. Mal and the others had left about 2 weeks ago, and they, they were the source of fun in the isle. Now everything was boring. But now, they were goin to Auradon. Everything would change. This was gonna be awesome.

"Alright dearies, chop chop! Start packin your things, and go get the Harrison boy!" She shrieked in her husky voice.

A/N - it's short. I'm sorry. BUT IT HELPED THE STORY

YEAH. Bye.

~Em